Olight 90 Lumens i3E EOS PMMA TIR lens AAA Flashlight [120 Lumens for Silver only]AAA Flashlight EDC Flashlight Compact Keychain Flashlite Updated Edition of Olight i3s Keychain Light
|Price:||$7.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||Save $0.40 (5%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High capacity: Lithium/bisulfide (LFS2) electrode materials provide twice the capacity of common alkaline batteries.
- Direct compatibility: it has a nominal voltage of 1.5 volts and open circuit voltage of 1.65-1.8v. They are good replacements for traditional disposable alkaline zinc- manganese dioxide and carbon batteries which are currently widely used on the market.
- Eco-friendly: no added harmful elements such as mercury, cadmium or lead
- Temperature adaptability: Working range: -40 ° C to 60 ° C, higher performance than that of other disposable batteries
- Heavy duty capacity: provide continuous discharging current of 2A or above with flat discharging curve .Light weight: about 60% of the weight of alkaline batteries and 50% of NiMh batteries with the same size
Unlock 10% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
OLIGHT is A very professional LED flashlight manufacturer in China. Now Olight has handheld flashlights, headlamps,weapon lights, accessories etc. hot sale production lines.
Specialty in camping/outdoors, law enforcement/tactical,hunting,every day carry, search and rescue/first responders,self defense.
i3 EOS ECONOMIC EDITION (i3E) is an extremely simple and mini size flashlight powered by single AAA battery. It has high
performance Philips LUXEON TX LED working with PMMA TIR lens. It is very convenient to connect to the keychain or put
into backpack or the pocket. i3E is able to produce up to 120 lumens (silver and solid copper only, 90 lumens for all other colors) of beam.
i3E is a ultra-compact flashlight . Available in a lot of colors including silver, black, blue, purple, green and red.
Philips LUXEON TX LED
•excellent color consistency
PMMA TIR lens
Delivering homogenous light
head 14mm* length 60.5mm
Beam distance: 44 m (48m for silver and solid copper only.)
Max Lumens : 90 lumens (120 Lumens for silver and solid copper only. )
60 minutes (Eneloop pro 900mAh NIMH battery)
35 Minutes (AAA greenmax alkaline battery)
Peak beam intensity :590cd (Silver only. Other colors is 500cd)
Weight: solid copper 4.0oz/ other colors :7.9g / 0.28oz (excluding battery)
A6061-T6 aluminum alloy body with
anti-scratch type-III hard anodizing
The positive polarity end of battery
facing the head of flashlight
Compliance: CE ; Rohs
AAA alkaline battery
Top customer reviews
1. This is tiny, even more so than the Fenix E05 (which was already tiny).
2. This is very bright and appears to be about the 90 lumens that it claims.
3. This is even lighter than the Fenix E05. This is the lightest AAA keychain style flashlight that I have come across. You can tell by my reviews, I have had a lot of experience with flashlights. Out of all of the AAA flashlights, this is the first that I do not mind having on my keychain, which is a very lightweight setup.
4. It uses just one AAA battery, which is common in other things such as your remote controls for the television.
5. It has the same o-ring design as other lights in this category with the typical IPX-8 submersible standards.
6. It has the most simple interface, just twist for on and twist back again for off! That is my favorite feature of this light. With other lights, 95% of the time is used on the "high" level. All of my other flashlights, with exception of the Fenix E11 which is my favorite light (too bad it has already been replaced with the E12), require users to cycle between multiple brightness levels along with SOS or Strobe modes to get to your desired setting. This is just simple on-and-off.
1. The Fenix E11 is my favorite AA flashlight (and overall flashlight) being the smallest AA flashlight I have come across and it has my favorite feature of a simple CLICK of the button switch to turn on and turn off. This Olight i3E is likely my favorite AAA flashlight as it has just one setting of "high" and has one simple step of TWIST tight to turn on and loose to turn off. Both flashlights have a simple one-step interface. However, I prefer the easier to use (especially with one hand) CLICK switch to the TWIST switch. This is just my preference.
Some may argue that the twist switch is more reliable, which has merit to it. Other will say that a click button switch can be accidentally activated if bumped into something, which is possible. Lastly, if this flashlight had a click button switch on it, it would likely be longer in length. Despite all of these points, I have found the simple click is easier to use with one hand and I have never had the Fenix E11 accidentally turn on whether in my pocket or in a bag.
I have only had this light for a couple of weeks as of March 12, 2016. It is too soon to determine if this is a reliable flashlight, which will require continued use over time. So far, it has been attached to my keychain, which stays in my pocket or gets thrown into a bag for most of the day. An update will be provided in several months to report on how this light does. Previous experiences with the Fenix E05 has been disappointing as at least four of the flashlights that I purchased (for myself and family members) failed within a year's time. These lights were all replaced with the larger Fenix E11, which all continue to work, as does my Fenix LD20. Though the other lights continue to function well, I must admit that the failures of the E05 really hurt my confidence in Fenix.
Overall, I rate the Olight i3E EOS 90 lumen flashlight a 5.0 out of 5.0 stars. It is the simplest, tiniest, lightest, single AAA light around. I use it just about on a daily basis. It is the first AAA light that is comfortable enough to have attached to my keychain, which go everywhere with me.
UPDATE June 30, 2016:
This is easily my favorite AAA light ever. In addition to the black version that was originally purchased, I also picked up the copper version ($20) and two of the silver versions ($13 each). This should show you how much this flashlight is appreciated. My wife took over the beautiful, but heavier copper one. My favorite is the silver version, which I put in our emergency kit. Once again, this is the simplest, tiniest, and most lightweight AAA flashlight I have owned. Best feature, according to my preferences, is the one setting of full power mode. With other lights, too much time is wasted on finding the desired setting. With this one, you know that there is just one full power mode before you even turn it on.
UPDATE July 8, 2016:
Attached are some pictures to compare the Olight 90 Lumens i3E EOS in black. A size comparison with the 4Sevens Preon 2 in Green, the 4Sevens Preon 1 in solid Titanium, and the Olight i3E EOS in black. The other pictures compare the beam shots for 3 lights in high mode at a 20 inch distance from a white wall (the Preon 2 on the left, the Preon 1 in the middle, and the Olight i3E EOS on the right). I believe Preon 2 claims 192 lumens, Preon 1 was 80 if I recall, and the Olight i3E is 90 lumens.
If you don't mind the absence of a clip and tail stand capability, you can sure go in for this.
The flashlight got very warm, but never hot.
I am so happy I happened on to this light. The copper is my new absolute favorite pocket light. My wife and son have the other lights, I am keeping the copper for use at work. I help build and maintain electronics systems that end up in aircraft. The visual inspection before closing up the box is important. My little Olight provides plenty of bright light that I can shine into tight spaces.
Update: This wonderful flashlight helped my family and I when we lost power during a severe storm. The flashlight allowed us to save our candles. This will help us be more prepared for the next outage. The flashlight helped us not to stammer around on the dark preventing falls, broken bones and sprains.