- Save 25% off on NITECORE MT20A 360 lumens 2AA flashlight Here's how (restrictions apply)
Olight H1 Nova 500 Lumens LED Headlamp w/ Olight CR123A Battery and LumenTac Backup CR123A Battery
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- COMPACT and LIGHTWEIGHT - The Olight H1 Nova Headlamp weighs less than 2 oz. before battery installation, great for hiking and biking. So light, you can wear it for extended periods and you won't even notice the H1 is there.
- SUPER BRIGHT - Comparable to the popular Olight S1, the H1 packs a bright 500 lumen turbo mode with 4 adjustable brightness levels.
- INCREDIBLY VERSATILE - Wear it as a headlamp, attach the clip to use as a small everyday carry flashlight, or use the magnetic tailcap for convenient hands-free illumination - this light is ready to go anytime and everywhere.
- WIDE ANGLE SOFT BEAM - A TIR beaded lens produces a soft and balanced beam, providing 77 yards illumination of the surroundings. You can also adjust the beam direction up to 180° so you can see wherever you need to.
- COMPLETE PACKAGE - Includes the Olight H1 headlamp, headband, clip, Olight CR123A battery and a quality pouch to keep everything together as well as a Lumen Tactical backup CR123A battery.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Light Source Type||LED|
|Package Height||2 x 4.7 x 8 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.35 pounds|
The Olight H1 Nova is a bright, yet small headlamp. Offering a 500 lumen burst, this light operates on one CR123A battery, offering up to 3 hours at 180 lumens, or 20 days at 1 lumen, making this headlamp great for backpacking or extending trips. The H1 Nova can be removed from the headband to become a compact everyday carry flashlight. With a magnetized tailcap and clip, this small flashlight is ready to go with you everywhere!
Available in cool white or neutral white LEDs: Cool white gives high contrast detail while neutral white provides a sunlight-like output, offering better appearance of color and fog-cutting capabilities. Choose the one that's right for you!
* LED: Cree XM-L2 LED
* Output/ Runtime:
--- Turbo: 500~180 lumens / 3+170 min
--- High: 180 lumens / 3 hr
--- Mid: 60 lumens / 8 hr 30 min
--- Low: 15 lumens / 42 hr
--- Lower: 1 lumens / 20 days
* Supported Battery: 1 x CR123A / RCR123A
* Max Beam Distance: 72 yards (66m)
* Beam Intensity: 1080cd
* Waterproof: IPX8 (2m submersible)
* Impact Resistance: 1m
--- Length: 2.3 in / 58.5mm
--- Width: 0.8in / 21mm
--- Height: 0.8in / 21mm
* Weight: 1.74 oz (49.5g)(Excluding Battery)
* Coupled with high light transmission rate TIR optic lens to deliver a balanced and soft beam
* Compatible with RCR123A (16340) rechargeable lithium ion battery
* Gradual brightness changes. When turned on/off on medium, high and turbo modes, it will light up or fade gradually to protect eyes from the stimulation caused by sudden brightness changes
* Low profile, silicone switch located on the head of the headlamp for easy location and operation
* Runtime based thermal management program. Under the turbo mode, the headlamp stays at the maximum output for three minutes before gradually dropping down to high mode in one minute.
Color: Blue | Lens Color: Cool White
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I really like the moonlight setting for reading, as it keeps my eyes better adjusted to darkness and saves battery life.
I now own a couple of these, would definitely recommend. Wish the batteries it came with were rechargeable though.