Olight R50 Seeker 2500 Lumens CREE XHP50 Rechargeable LED Flashlight with LumenTac Holster
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Featuring a Cree XLamp XHP50 LED, maximum output of 2500 lumens with 4 brightness levels and extended battery run time up to 50 hours.
- Built-in USB charging port with high capacity 26650 4500mAh rechargeable lithium battery and charging USB cable. Reminds you to recharge whenever battery power is low with battery status indicator glowing red. Charging indicator shows if the charging is in progress (red) or complete (green).
- Easy to use multi-function side switch lets you cycle through three brightness levels. Automatically returns you to your last brightness level with its built in memory function.
- Instant access to turbo and strobe modes. Double click access to Turbo; triple click access to Strobe.
- Comes with Olight R50 flashlight, Micro-USB cable, customized 4500mAh 26650 battery, lanyard and AC USB power adapter with bonus high-quality LumenTac Holster included for easy carry and instant access whenever your light is needed.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Olight R50 Seeker is a rechargeable flashlight that utilizes a CREE XHP50 LED and produces an impressive 2500 lumens of brilliance and a beam distance of 325 yards in Turbo mode. With a built-in rechargeable high capacity 4500mAh 26650 battery and micro-USB charging cable, this light can run for up to 50 hours on low. The compact design makes this light is an excellent tool for professional use or for enjoying outdoor activities.
* LED: CREE XHP50
* Battery: 1 x 4500 mAh 26650 high capacity battery (included)
* Maximum Output: 2500 lumens
--- * Turbo: 2500~800 lumens / 2 + 150 min
--- * High: 1200~800 lumens / 12 + 130 min
--- * Medium: 300 lumens / 6 hrs
--- * Low: 50 lumens/ 50 hrs
* Peak Beam Intensity: 22,000cd
* Beam Distance: 325 yards (297m)
--- * Length: 5.24 in / 133 mm
--- * Head Diameter: 1.65 in / 42 mm
--- * Body Diameter: 1.26 in / 32 mm
--- * Weight: 8.99 oz / 255g (including battery)
* Waterproof: IPX8
* Impact Resistance: 4.9ft (1.5m) drop test
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 9 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The reason I don't give it 5 stars is almost exclusive the on switch. There's no thumb trigger on the tail end and the rubberized on switch is nearly flush with the housing near the lamp that when you pull it out in a hurry it's sometimes necessary to rotate the unit 2 or 3 times until your finger lands on the switch. My previous dog walking light is a Coast Tac-light with the tail switch and while it doesn't put out the same lumens as this O-light it has a much more user friendly switch mechanism. IMO I can see why a tail switch may not make sense on a D-cell flashlight but for these smaller handheld lights I just prefer the tail end switch.