Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $4.19
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Oliso M2 Pro Mini Project Iron with Solemate for Travel, Sewing, Quilting and Crafting (Pink)
|List Price:||$64.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$15.00 (23%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1000 WATTS OF POWER w/ UNIVERSAL VOLTAGE & 8 FOOT, 180° PIVOT CORD - With the power of a full-sized iron (1000 watts) in a compact and lightweight design, the Oliso M2 Pro iron heats to its highest setting in only 45 seconds, fits right next to your sewing machine or in your travel bag, and can easily switch between 120v or 240v making it ideal for travel; 8 foot, 180° pivot cord allows for both right and left handed use, while keeping the cord safely out of your way
- SOLEMATE – Solemate allows you to leave your iron in the face down position, but prevents burning and scorching of your fabrics or ironing board cover, and doubles for easy, safe storage with built in hook and cord tether. The Mighty Mini (TM) Iron gets as hot as a big iron! Be sure to leave the iron on the “resting” side of the solemate with the heat setting on only one or two while in standby mode
- DIAMOND COATED CERAMIC SOLEPLATE w/ PRECISION TIP – Maintains even heat, effortlessly glides over fabrics and allows for tight spots and corners
- FABRIC SELECTOR & 3 YEAR WARRANTY – Evenly distributes the ideal heat for synthetics, wool and cotton; includes 3 year manufacturer limited warranty
- WATER IN THE TANK? - Do not fear! This just means your oliso smart iron was thoroughly tested before arriving at your home; our rigorous testing process ensures the best quality possible
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Sleek, compact design!
Perfect for travel!
The Mini Project Iron
The Mini Project Iron packs all the power of a full-sized iron in a compact space. Designed with crafters in mind, this iron is ideal for sewing and quilting. It's small footprint allows it to fit next to a sewing machine or in a travel bag, making it perfect for on-the-go ironing needs.
- Fabric Selector & One-Press Steam Control
- Diamond Coated Ceramic Soleplate
- Precision Tip
- Pivot Cord
- Universal Voltage & 1000 Watts of Power
The fabric selector allows for an effortless switch between fabrics such as synthetics, wool, and cotton. Selecting a fabric will allow the Mini Project Iron to heat to the perfect temperature, maintaining an even heat for each of these fabrics. The Mini also features one-press steam control, making steaming quick and easy.
Diamond Coated Ceramic Soleplate
The diamond coated ceramic soleplate maintains an even heat, perfect for any ironing project. With the smooth finish, the soleplate allows the Mini Project Iron to effortlessly glide over fabrics. The precision tip gets into otherwise hard to reach places, ideal for appliqués, tight spots, and corners.
The dual-purpose SoleMate is included with every Mini Project Iron. The silicone trivet is perfect for travel and storage. The hook and cord tether keep the iron out of the way and neatly kept when not in use. The SoleMate also functions as a safe place to rest the Mini Project Iron during an ironing project, preventing burns and scorching of fabrics.
Pivot Cord & 1000 Watts of Power
The 8 foot long, 180° pivot cord allows for both right and left handed use, all while keeping the cord out of the way. And with 1000 Watts of power, the Mini Project Iron packs all the power of a full-sized iron, heating up fast yet fitting right next to a sewing machine or in a travel bag. The Mini Project Iron also features universal voltage, easily switching between 120v or 240v, perfect for travel.
Proper Usage Tip #1: Hand position
To avoid burn injuries, place your hand on top of the iron, keeping your fingers away from the hot soleplate.
Proper Usage Tip #2: Turn temperature to Setting 1 when resting your iron
Prior to resting your iron, make sure the iron temperature is on setting 1 (low temp). Do not rest your iron with the temperature setting in position 2 (medium temp) or position 3 (high temp).
Proper Usage Tip #3: Use the the "Resting Side" of you Solemate when resting your iron
The dual purpose solemate functions as a safe place to rest your iron and for storage. The "resting side" lets the hot soleplate safely rest every time during ironing and protects fabrics. The "storage side" easily snaps to the soleplate, for easy transportation and storage.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Don't offer color choices if you ignore the customer. I double checked my order and I did order pink not yellow.
Update: after submitting this review I received a notice that there was wrong codes given to the irons. Olisio sent me a replacement of the correct color, pink. I was told to keep or do whatever I wish with the yellow iron.
I did not request this but it is proof the company strives for customer satisfaction.
I do love the size, it was perfect to take on a crafting weekend trip (though the shape/hand hold did take some getting used to), and the silicone cover/rest plate is awesome - and I love that the cord wraps up around it perfectly. And the best part is that it doesn't auto-shut off like most irons.
But. The steam is incredibly inconsistent and unreliable, and even worse - it leaks hot water all over you if you "over" fill (and note that I'm not even sure what "over" filled means, because I'll fill to the marked "MAX FILL" line, and then dump some water back out, and I will still get hot water leaked onto my hands when I lift the iron, luckily so far not bad enough to burn me, but for sure hot enough that I jump in surprise every time it happens... not good when you're holding a hot iron in your hand). And the heat is inconsistent, with no guide as to what setting should be used with what material.