Other Sellers on Amazon
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Oliso PRO Smart Vacuum Sealer - Best Food Saver - Vacuum Seals Dry Foods and Liquids - Great for Food Preservation and for Use With Your Sous Vide - Chrome
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- COMPACT, COMMERCIAL-POWER VACUUM SEALER: The Oliso PRO Smart Vacuum Sealer contains a Commercial-Power Dual Motor System for the Best Vacuum Sealer results. Its Revolutionary System uses Patented Dual-Seal Freshkeeper Technology to maximize the Freshness of your food. This Powerful Food Saver also features Automatic Start which allows you to easily slide the bag to the machine and it does the rest!
- FOR STORING FOOD, SOUS VIDE, AND MORE: The Oliso PRO Smart Vacuum Sealer gets more air out of the bags than competitors, meaning your Sous Vide works better and your food Stays Fresh Longer. Choose the Moist Food setting to seal liquids without damaging the vacuum, similar to a chamber vacuum sealer. An easy clean Drip Tray catches any excess liquid. The Stop and Seal setting allows you to stop the vacuum when sealing Fragile Foods.
- ECONOMICAL, REUSABLE EASY-TO-USE BAGS: Oliso Bags are extremely Easy and Fast to use. Simply put your food in, then use the Zip Disk to close the Air Tight Zipper. Once the item has been vacuum sealed, simply open the Resealable Zipper End to add or remove food, then close and reseal again! The Bags are BPA-free, Washable, and can be Reused 10+ times. In combination, the Oliso Vacuum Sealer and Oliso Bags are a great Money-Saving Tool that can save you Hundreds of Dollars a Year on groceries!
- KIT INCLUDES: 1x Oliso PRO Smart Vacuum Sealer, 3x Quart Size Reusable Frisper Bags, 2x Gallon Size Reusable Frisper Bags, 1x Flexi Tube, and 1x Zip Disc. AMAZON EXCLUSIVE BONUS: Receive 3x Wine + Olive Oil Freshkeepers for Sealing Wine Bottles, Oil Bottles, Vinegar Bottles, and More.
- WHY OLISO? It is Oliso's to Design Products that Simplify Everyday Life and Address Users' Needs. You can feel Confident purchasing Oliso Products: Each Oliso PRO Smart Vacuum Sealer comes with a 1 Year Limited Warranty.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Using patented punch and seal technology with liquid detection, the Oliso PRO Smart Vacuum Sealer is the best out-of-chamber vacuum sealer for sous vide cooking enthusiasts, providing professional level vacuum sealing. Not only does the Oliso PRO Smart Vacuum Sealer automatically seal dry food, it is the best way to vacuum seal liquids and marinades without the use of a large and costly chamber vacuum sealer. The Oliso vacuum sealer bags make vacuum sealing much quicker and easier, and the reusability makes them an economical food saver.
Oliso PRO Smart Vacuum Sealer is professional level sealing that fits in a drawer. The Oliso PRO Smart Vacuum Sealer also works with accessories for wine storage and canning jars. Eliminate space-consuming storage bins and food packaging by preserving food with the Oliso PRO Smart Vacuum Sealer.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I tried my best to get this to work, I found that it helps to seriously scrub the insides extremely well with tons of soap to make sure all the grease is off, and then after drying leave a paper towel in the bag to continue to absorb moisture and oil. I don't exactly like to waste anything I buy so I wanted to run this till I ran out of bags, so this technique can get you through if you bought one and are having the same issues that I described. Ironically, just as I get the bags to work well enough, the sealer no longer seals correctly. There is a timing issue with the vacuum stopping and sealing without letting the air back into the bag. Seriously just get a manual operation device. I'm now looking for a new vacuum sealer, definitely with manual operation and single use bags. You'll save time, money, soap, and water.
If you're buying this for sous vide I would reconsider the options and try for a more manual and controlled experience.
Small foot print, it can practically fit into a kitchen drawer
Comes with great accessories that can get you started and going right away
It has an "eco friendly concept"
The bottle sealers are handy and work really well
When it works, you can prep food fast and efficiently
The worse aspect of this is the promise of easy use and "eco friendly" bag reuse. The primary reason I purchased this sealer was to weekly food prep for sous vide cooking through the week to save time. In my experience this has been nothing but trouble. In a perfect scenario you prep all the food, place it and zip up the bags and go about vacuuming each one mess free. This works only the first time around, after a single use these bags just don't hold up to either the temperature changes or any oils in the food. My first experience went ideally, but afterwards was an absolute mess. The bags require an such a deep cleaning to the point where there is no residue on the interior that you'll really just end up wasting tons of water and time scrubbing them clean. And after you clean them there is no guarantee they will vacuum, in that event you'll have to pull the food out of the bag and into either a different bag, run into the same issue potentially, or eat the price and place the food into a new bag so you wont have to deal with cleaning two bags again. Sometimes you'll get partial vacuuming, which means you got to stick it back into the machine a couple times to get the full seal. This work flow is just malicious, I spent way too much time moving food between bags just because they wouldn't vacuum or cleaning bags over and over again trying to get them to work. If this cycle of monotonous failure doesn't repulse you from this product consider this as well: it failed the second use. The design of the vacuum pump is held together with a metal pin (see photo) which other reviews have mentioned can either break or (in my experience) fall off. Luckily this isn't a terribly difficult fix, but the fact that the product fails frequently and you have to keep positioning a difficult to access part makes this just one of the worse food prep experience I've really ever had. You'll have bags of food waiting to be sealed and then the vacuum just stops pulling air, take all the food and put it into your fridge, you'll have to spend 10 minutes to take it apart and fix the pin, then bring all the food back out, just to find out the bags are no vacuuming out.
I spent many months trying to see if there was something that I was doing wrong, testing out different ways to clean the bags, gluing the pin in place, and after awhile I just thought to myself I'm trying way to hard to like this product. Maybe I made a bad buy, maybe I have a dud, maybe the east coast is just moist and the bags absorb too much moisture from storage, either way I'm just tired of dealing with this product.
The product works really really well - it's actually great at vacuum sealing both wet and dry (I use it for sous vide). I've had it for a few months and had no problems...except when it started to smell funky and I thought "Ewww" every time i used it.
That's when I realized I should have read the instructions to clean out the drip tray (duh) - so inside I had festering raw meat and lamb and other juices that were just ugly gross awful.
So I set about cleaning it by filling it with soapy water and shaking and soaking it - still gross - so decided to put it in the dishwasher, which to be safe I removed the orange gasket (<- ok) and the black gasket (<-- DO NOT DO THIS). After dishwasher, still gross. So I was ready to start complaining at people - but thought let me read the instructions now.
1. The drip tray unsnaps at the bottom to be two pieces for easy cleaning (whoops)
2. The instructions clearly say DO NOT TAKE THE BLACK RUBBER RING OFF (they were right)
3. Putting the ring back on is really difficult and even if you get it on, it's not good enough - it won't seal right.
So now here I sit with this broken / useless vacuum sealer that won't vacuum seal - I tried everything, and I failed. I was resigned to buy a replacement part - but of course there's nowhere online to buy one.
And that's when I called the customer service line - Ryan was courteous and empathetic (he too had gone through this pain).
No hassle / no fuss - new drip tray being sent to me gratis - I should have it in one week!
Took 2 minutes, was painless and I'm excited to get back to using it!
I like the compactness of the unit, otherwise not so happy. I returned it.
have to keep it on my counter. The food last for months in my freezer. My husband always
cooks for an army, so it's nice to have of way to keep his delicious meals over a period of
time. Otherwise, we'd be eating the same dinner for a week.
I don't care for the wet setting mostly because I don't like having to clean the unit. It works
great on the dry setting. If I have something wet, I put it in a container without a lid.
Recently, the vacuum quit working; the seller sent me a new one. So Kudos to the seller for sending
me a new unit and standing behind their product.
One tip: when sealing, use the bottom sealing dot areas first. The bags become smaller; it is makes
them more difficult to use later.
tempting to start at the top, but this makes it more difficult to use later.