3 Year Asurion Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Oliso Pro TG1600 Smart Iron with iTouch Technology, 1800 Watts, Yellow
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ITOUCH TECHNOLOGY - Scorchguards lower with the touch of your hand and lifts when you’ve stopped ironing, preventing burns, scorching and tipping
- PRO-PRESS STAINLESS STEEL SOLEPLATE - Thick chromium finish soleplate for durability, scratch resistance and unparalleled glide; specially designed steam distribution is perfect for sewers, quilters and crafters
- AUTO SHUT OFF - Automatically shuts heat off for safety after 30 minutes if standing, or after 30 seconds if knocked over
- 1800 WATTS OF POWER - Rapidly heats up so the iron is ready to use in seconds; allows for OnePass pressing, providing deep penetrating heat to make quick work of laundry piles
- TRIPLEPLAY XTREMESTEAM - Gives you 3 steam settings: continuous, horizontal burst, and vertical burst along with 3 steam levels (low, medium, high)
- 2 INCH DETAILER TIP - Specially designed detailer tip gets between layers to create crisp pleats, pockets, & cuffs
- iTouch™ technology: Complete digital experience that makes ironing more efficient and fun. Iron lifts when you take your hand off the handle, preventing scorching, burns, and many safety hazards
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The only iron that lifts itself! Featuring Oliso patented iTouch technology, simply touch the handle and the iron lowers, ready to work. Take your hand off and the patented extra-wide Scorchguards lift the iron off the board preventing scorches, burns, and tipping, and reduces strain on your wrists and shoulders. Designed with the creative soul in mind the pro-press extra thick chromium finish stainless steel plate with a flat pressing area, pointed tip, 1800 watts of power for rapid heating, and specially designed steam distribution along with extended 30-minute auto-shut off, and 12 foot cord pivots 360 degrees providing full range of motion, right or left handed use and long reach for sewers, quilters and crafters. 3 fabric settings (synthetic, wool/silk, linen/cotton) and digitally controlled temperature assure consistent, precise heating. An extra large 12.7 ounce side fill water tank with built in funnel accomodates heavy steam usage. A spray mist feature dampens fabric to iron out extra stubborn wrinkles, while an anti-drip system prevents spitting and leaking while the iron is hot. Anti-calcium and self cleaning systems keeps the iron free of calcium and mineral deposits for optimal performance. Package includes iron and fill cup. Backed by a 1 year limited manufacturer warranty.
Compare with similar items
Rowenta DW5080 Focus 1700-Watt Micro Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 400-Hole, Brown
Rowenta DW9280 Steam Force 1800-Watt Professional Digital LED Display Iron with Stainless Steel Soleplate, 400-Hole, Blue
CHI Professional Steam Iron with Electronic temperature controls, 1700 Watts, Titanium-Infused Ceramic Soleplate & Over 400 Steam-Holes, Retractable Cord (13102)
Reliable Velocity 200IR Compact Vapor Generator Home Iron
Rowenta DW9081 Steamium 1800-Watt Professional Steam Iron with LCD screen Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 400-Hole, Brown
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Oliso, LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Cellaway||PandaVida|
|Item Dimensions||6.1 x 12.5 x 8 in||5 x 11 x 6 in||4.9 x 11.4 x 6 in||12.3 x 4.8 x 6.4 in||6.5 x 13 x 5 in||6 x 11.4 x 5 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So now, as I try to decide whether or not to fork out another $70 for an already stupidly overpriced item, that may or may not do the exact same thing after another year of use, I'm back to using my $20 Black and Decker. Funny thing is, other than the fact that I keep forgetting to set it up on it's end, it actually does a better job.
My grandfather was right, more expensive is not necessarily better.
As a side note, they are no longer using this iron on "Love of Quilting", either.
Do I have any recourse? I pray I saved up for this IRON for months and can't afford to replace it. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0041KVL2Q/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0