Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now toystl17_gno

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 95 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 111 reviews
on May 21, 2014
I am not a big believer in pop science, and I didn't read the book word for word, but it cited so many studies from so many well-regarded sources that I gave olive leaf a try...and I am now a believer. Three capsules every three hours for three days cured an infection under my dental implants.

I was dreading having to undergo the removal of these implants to get to the problem, not to mention the expense. Olive leaf truly works and will now be the first thing I reach for when I need an antibiotic.

May 30, 2014 - it's 21 days later (review was written May 9 but published May 21) ...I was a little too enthusiastic, the product DOES work but takes longer than 3 days, actually took about 14 days for me to wake up one morning and realize that even the slight tingling of pain was gone. I really think that if I stopped taking olive leaf today the infection would be back in a few days. But I am still a believer and will continue to take this stuff daily, tho I am down to 2 capsules 3X per day.

It also seems to have managed the considerable inflammation from arthritis that causes me so much grief. I have seen a clear improvement in mobility since beginning olive leaf, a benefit that was unexpected and truly beneficial. I am just amazed that taking powdered leaf each day has had this effect. I know that 90% of our meds come from plant sources, but I am surprised and delighted that taking powdered leaves each day has had such a profound effect...thank you, Mother Nature!
44 comments| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2014
Very informative looked for more detailed case studies on treatment regimens provides allot of information pertaining to the olive leaf extract mechanism of action which has empowered me to have more knowledge about the bennifits of olive leaves. Some redundancy noted and not enough detailed information on treatment regimens but does give guidance on knowing if regimen is effective. Good book academic in nature.
on September 7, 2015
Anyone who desires to learn more about an ancient healing botanical, the Olive Leaf Extract book focuses primarily on the Olive Leaf Extract and how successful it has proven time and again to be extremely effective at treating many serious infections and disorders, in ancient times to current times. I know it is effective at healing. I have applied its usage and concur that it is effective.

Ultimately, you shall be the judge
on April 6, 2017
I love having research to back up my practices. We use almost all natural cures for our illnesses these days. Done with establishment crap! This book told me all I needed to know to help me feel confident as I used olive leaf to get rid of colds and flu's. We are completely convinced it can keep us from going to the doctor for seasonal sicknesses. Thank you
on March 18, 2015
Very informative, interesting read. I'm taking Olive Leaf Extract supplements and wanted to know how to get the most benefits from it and what things it will cure. I highly recommend this book to anyone on this health supplement. I'm impressed with the results I'm getting with the help of this book.
on September 12, 2015
Valuable information that easily gravitates toward personal knowledge that I remember and apply daily. The olive leaf should be one of the wonders of the world of medicine.
on March 26, 2017
excellent
on December 11, 2016
This is a great book. Easy reading and gives lots of information. A must to have.
on March 21, 2016
Yes, this book is very informative. I purchased it for someone else... I've had the book and have been taking olive leaf myself for years...
on December 11, 2013
I've been reading about the many benefits of olive leaf, and am amazed at the many medicinal properties of this leaf. I'be been taking olive leaf capsules for about 3 months (for COPD) and feel much more energetic.

A very informative little book, I highly recommend it.