Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 141 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 152 reviews
on February 3, 2015
I have the original web belt from the U.S but it hasn't fit right so i decided to take a chance on Rothco products and bought
this one from them. Here's my review
Pro
1.good quality polyester, not going to tear anytime soon.
2.good snaps and okay quality metal,
3.some what better then the original issue due to the flexible polyester.
4.fits my LC-1 suspenders nicely.
cons
1. i had a feeling sizes were going to be issue [ALL ROTHCO PRODUCTS ARE NOT PRECISE]
.so i ordered a XL when i only need a large and fits just right. so if buying this product, size up, you can always cut any loose belt you want or adjust it easily but if its too small your gonna feel ripped off.

recommend if your a hunter, shooter, prepper or just a common joe,
this belt will suit you NICE!
on April 9, 2017
This is a high quality item at a fair price.

Though this item superficially resembles the Vietnam-era pistol belt that mated with "ALICE" gear, this belt has a few differences -- all of which I believe to be improvements.

This belt is completely compatible with standard Alice accessories -- including buttpack, suspenders, canteens, etc.

The major differences are:
1. Adjustment -- though the belt is still adjusted through steel jaws, these jaws are easier to use and are retained with a supplemental ring that snaps on. This makes the belt easier to adjust but it still retains that adjustment under stress.

2. Buckle. The old style had a steel "key in lock" sort of connection. (You'll know what I mean if you ever used one) whereas this one uses a very solid plastic buckle. It IS solid and holds up under stress. The only reason this MIGHT be relevant is there are certain uniform configurations where you can affix an ornamental buckle over the "key-in-lock" connection -- and you can't do that with this one because the plastic buckle will get in the way.

This is a high quality pistol belt, fully compatible, and well-priced.
on February 27, 2013
Franky, the pistol belt included with the UTG set is barely functional for the purpose of holding up your leg rigs. Don't ask more of it than that task and maybe the odd light pouch here or there.

Now, when you add a more proper pistol belt, such as this one, you can really start adding the gear without much in the way of concern. On mine, I have the two leg platforms (right side is pistol and medkit, left side is dump pouch and pistol mags). I also have a ring for a Maglite Flashlight (which has other uses), and I have two Rothco two-pocket ammo pouches for bolt-action rifle chargers or other miscellaneous gear. This is supported by the retention grommets on the bottom of my vest, so it does not fall off my waist while I'm moving about. Of course, I can also attach a set of Tactical Suspenders if needed, so I have some pretty solid options for use. I am thinking about getting myself a GI-issue Butt pack to carry more supplies, such as survival kit or water.

Best part of this is the price -- $10 for a good and solid pistol belt. Hard to beat. If you're serious about getting serious on your gear for upcoming unrest or other problems, you will need a solid belt for leg rigs or holsters. This is a good starting place without having to shell out $60+ for LEO heavy leather belts or similar.
on July 9, 2016
This is the real deal - simple, old-style nylon pistol belt. It has claw extenders to adjust the size, and for a neat addition, belt retainers to allow it to be used as a duty belt. If you are working in contact with the public you should always keep your retention clips set to a belt around your pants loops to prevent your duty belt from being stripped.

Although most gear is now molle and LCE standard, the retention of the eyeholes is nice for custom rigging or use old-style pre-LCE gear.

Two belts clipped together are a great way to carry bandolier style gear. I keep spare belts in my carry bags to allow me to rig up various portage solutions on the fly.
on May 14, 2013
I purchased this belt from Amazon after the metal clips failed on my old WW ll style belt...this new nylon-web-belt is EXCELLENT and it took me all of 5 minutes to attach my canteen/first aid kit/pistol holster/ and everything fit fine!! The new plastic quick-release buckle works well..and I am back ready to take my 22 month GSD Pup hiking again in the "OUT-BACK-HIGH-DESERT" of S/Arizona
This Pistol Belt is overall good quality and very functional as a means to carry my various camping pouches and canteen. We bought two of the "Large" size belts, for me (44" waist) and my son (40" waist), and they both fit fine. Here are my observations:

Pros -
+ Well Made; generally good material and construction with metal grommets, snaps, and size adjusters, but does have a plastic buckle (see "Cons", below)
+ Convenient; worn over regular clothing, this allows gear to be quickly put on or removed while hiking or camping
+ Good Value; while "value" is a subjective concept, I think this is a good deal

Cons -
- The quick release buckle is made of plastic, but I am not overly concerned that it will fail with the light loads we will be carrying

Glad to have found this useful belt at a reasonable price.

Recommended!

CFH
on September 27, 2014
Figured too good to be true & was right. Isn't even near MilSpec. I believe this is more of a costume type belt for some zombie movie than a piece of working gear. Made in Korea. Plastic (not Nylon) buckle, web grommets showed fraying right from package. Webbing material even feels "limp" wristed. Keepers are more for preventing the belt ends from flapping around in the wind. I won't trust this as a belt for even my junker 1911. Save your money & get a true GI belt.
on September 30, 2014
The nylon is tough. *Very tough* and even stiff, and so are the metal parts on it. However, the quick release buckle is of a plastic, and although it appears to be durable, this could present a problem in the future. The plastic is very hard and stiff and should hold under normal use.

My biggest (no pun intended) complaint with the belt is with it's difficulty of use. Though it works wonders when it is properly used,to adjust it and add on all the intended pouches is a huge hassle compared to contemporary MOLLE systems.

MOLLE pouches can fit on this belt but will experience a bit of sliding.
on September 2, 2016
What I got is an odd prepared belt with clips on BOTH sides instead of what should be a regular clip and buckle.
I don't know how this happened but I hope this doesn't happen again. Or unless this is some new stuff I'm not aware of. O.O
review image
on March 9, 2016
Very nice item. All went well with the ordering and delivering process. Ended up getting it a couple days earlier than I was expecting which is fine by me. I bought one of these years ago and it had either a brass or copper buckle I think. The one I had came with a plastic buckle. That was kinda disappointing but i think that's how they are made today. It works fine and serves my purpose so I guess Im content with it.