- Save 25% each on Oliver & Kline CERAMIC KNIFE SET when you purchase 10 or more. Enter code SAVE1625 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 28% each on Oliver & Kline CERAMIC KNIFE SET when you purchase 12 or more. Enter code SAVE1228 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 22% each on Oliver & Kline CERAMIC KNIFE SET when you purchase 8 or more. Enter code SAVE2216 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 18% each on Oliver & Kline CERAMIC KNIFE SET when you purchase 5 or more. Enter code SAVE5518 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on Oliver & Kline CERAMIC KNIFE SET when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code SAVE3315 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on Oliver & Kline CERAMIC KNIFE SET when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code SAVE1622 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 100% NO RISK MONEY BACK GUARANTEE BY OLIVER & KLINE Here's how (restrictions apply)
Oliver & Kline 3-Piece Rust Proof and Stain Resistant Ceramic Knife Set of 6-Inch Chef, 5-Inch Slicing and 4-Inch Paring Knives
|Sale:||$22.39 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$8.56 (28%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SUPREME PERFORMANCE AND DURABILITY! Have you ever used a ceramic knife before? If not, you're in for a treat! The Oliver & Kline Ceramic Knives effortlessly slice through food unlike any traditional knives you've used in the past. Stainless steel knives require sharpening on a regular basis, but this Ceramic Knife Set was designed to stay ultra sharp over long periods of time. Plus, our premium ceramic knives are rust-proof and stain-resistant, which means they were made to last a lifetime!
- COMFORTABLE AND EASY TO USE! These unique multipurpose knives feature ergonomic non slip handles, so you can spend hours preparing your favorite meals without getting tired! We made these Ceramic Knives according to chef-quality comfort standards, which means your hands, wrists, and arms will stay fatigue-free while you cook.
- ENHANCE YOUR KITCHEN DECOR WITH STYLE! There are three key reasons why our valued Oliver & Kline customers trust us with all their cooking needs: Functionality + Style + Personality. We infuse these key elements into all of our kitchen products and accessories, allowing anyone to create delicious homemade meals with gorgeously designed tools. Whether you're cutting steak, bread, vegetables, or meat, these stainproof and rust resistant Zirconium knives are a chef's best friend!
- ELEGANT MAGNETIC GIFT BOX! You'll realize just how special these classic ceramic knives are as soon as they arrive on your doorstep. The beautiful magnetic case will be something that you proudly display on your countertop, and it also makes for the perfect gift!
- THE OLIVER & KLINE DIFFERENCE! Most importantly, we are not a faceless corporation like others you may have bought from...we're a small business run by caring people, and our mission is to achieve 100% happiness every single time! The moment you start using our Ceramic Knife Sets, feel free to contact us with any questions, concerns, or other feedback you may have.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
It's no secret that ceramic knives are vastly superior to traditional steel knives, and the reasoning is simple. Ceramic knives are much easier to clean, and more importantly, they stay sharp forever. At Oliver & Kline, we have combined this unmistakable quality with a luxurious design to enhance your entire kitchen experience!
When you purchase our beautiful 3-piece Ceramic Knife Set, housed in a luxurious magnetic black box, know that you have:
1. Amazingly well-constructed knives created from Zirconia material (ZrO2). Rust-resistant and stain resistant!
2. Ergonomically shaped nonslip handles that are easy-to-grip and minimize the chance of hand fatigue.
3. Something gorgeous AND highly functional. Our knives not only look and feel amazing, but they also slice to perfection without needing a sharpener!
When your new Ceramic Knife Set arrives, you will find the 4 inch fruit knife, which is absolutely ideal for paring. There is the 5 inch utility knife, which is fantastic for carving and slicing. You will also have the 6 inch chef knife, which is commonly used for thicker blade cuts and precision work. Simply put, you won't find a better set of knives anywhere with such high quality and value!
We couldn't be prouder of these knives, but it is our commitment to serving you that we value the most. We love our customers like our own family, so if you need anything -- and we mean anything -- after you purchase today, please let us know! We read each and every inquiry sent to us so we can personally respond to your needs!
Top Customer Reviews
On to the actual review (sorry) So I get the Amazon package and think they had sent the wrong thing because the package was heavier that expected. I open it up to find a nice looking gift style/display box with a magnetic closure. They knives are nestled in cheap dense foam but whatever they aren't staying in the box. I pull them out and hold each one and immediately notice the feel in the hand, the weight and the balance of the knife are all superb, had to believe they are only $10.00/piece. The handle is a soft yet firm enough rubber that I don't feel like it's going to slip from my hand. The blade is more brushed graphite in color then black but I don't care. They look gorgeous nonetheless. I immediately wash them and grab some Roma's I want to dice so I can give them a test. My Henckels pairing knife is my go to for this task. So I was doing and apples to apples comparison. I take the pairing knife and rest it against the skin and with no pressure (other than the weight of the knife) I notice it already cutting into the skin when drawing the knife back. This is HUGE anyone that understands the importance of a sharp knife knows the difference between a watery diced tomato and a very presentable diced tomato. I decided I was going to make steak that night so I pulled the steak out and took the chef knife to trim it up and did so effortlessly. I am throughouly impressed with the feel, the look and the performance of the Oliver & Kline set. I'm very curious to see how they hold up after months of use.
Now onto the things I would change. Anyone that uses a knife should know how to handle the blade and be responsible. There is absolutely no need to put a "guard" where your forefinger goes to prevent cutting yourself. Buy doing this you simply cannot use this blade to chop and I am tempted to cut this piece off flush with the blade, but I'm sure warranty will be void and it may cause issues with the stability of the blade in the handle as well as allow bacteria inside the gap. Who knows I may use them and completely forget it's even there.
Secondly, there are no sheaths (blade covers) included...not a deal breaker as the set is so affordable you really can't expect that. But I would have no issues paying a little more for a matching set of sheaths.
All in all...if you are even remotely looking at this set. Just buy it. You won't regret it.
Sheeves and hand guard
The three piece set is not only highly functional and attractive, but comfortable to use as well. The handles are sturdy, and the handle surface is soft to the touch (No slipping hands on these grips!). The blades are very sturdy and sharp. They wash well, and look great with no scour marks. There is also no water buildup in the handles as I've come across in other similar utensils.
To test the knives out when I first received them, I cut an apple with some very thin slices. I cut a hard, fresh squash with ease. I also sliced a lemon into almost see-through slivers. These knives went into the skin/rind of each with very little effort. The blades even cut straight through seeds!
Bottom line, I would absolutely purchase this set again, and will recommend to friends. I would give these as a gift in a heartbeat...but they can't have mine!
If you have not had ceramic knives before you need to be careful with them. Don't throw them in the sink with a bunch of silverware. They will get chipped.
Only thing I would like would be blade sheath/covers like some ceramic knives have and a longer chef's knife.
For the price an exceptional value. and would buy again.
UPDATE Mar 25, 2016: Seller responded quickly to email and fixed the broken handle I had. Would buy again.