Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 2, 2017
These are my favorite brushes. They last and really smooth the hair. Also, they are light weight.
on October 12, 2016
Love it! I've owned it for quite a few months already and it's still in great shape. I do not recommend it for extra long hair (due to the size) but it's great for giving the ends and bangs a nice curvy/wavy touch. It's perfect for shoulder to mid back hair length.
The only downside is that my hair gets caught in between the handle and the actual brush, but it's just a few hairs compared to many other brushes I've owned in the past.
on June 16, 2016
It does the job. I like to think it helps with the timing in the blow drying process. It does trap some hair on the edges. This is my first round brush as I just started blow drying my hair, after over 10 years of straightening it with a straightening iron and I'm not going back!
My hair looks so much healthier and bouncier. I've gotten quicker at blow drying my hair, I have THICK frizzy wavy medium size hair and it takes me about 20-30 mins to get a fabulous blow dry.
on October 19, 2015
I purchased this brush in two sizes (2 1/8 and a larger one). I switch between the two depending on how much time I have or how tired my hands become. So far these brushes haven't melted (I use them for blow outs). The bristles are firm but don't pull or snag hair and it makes my blow drying less of a pain.

I will certainly be purchasing a third Olivia Garden Ceramic brush soon!
on September 11, 2014
Great round brush, my hair doesn't get stuck and there is no hair pulling. I purchased another round brush and by the time I was done blow drying my hair the brush was covered in my hair and I had a headache from the hair pulling, this brush is the exact opposite and I love it. The only thing I would change is the rubber handle cover, the hair that gets caught doesnt slide off the handle because it is rubber.
on June 28, 2017
I bought another brand hair brush prior to this, bristles fell all over the place once I opened the package, had to return it, this one is far better than the other brand, very good quality, must keep.
on July 7, 2017
My previous brush from this company broke after 10 years. It was replacing it.
on February 21, 2017
This brush was recommended by my stylist. It is easy to hold in the hand, had just the right stiffness of the bristles. The heat from the hair dryer was absorbed by the material.
on April 13, 2017
Love these brushes! Purchased a smaller size a few months back when my hair was shorter, just bought the 2 1/8 inch brush. Doesn't get stuck in my hair, feels smooth, dries quickly.
on August 23, 2017
I have only used it once but I liked it alot. Light weight, grabs hair effectively.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.