Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 530 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 552 reviews
on January 18, 2016
I love this brush!! I have very curly hair that tends to get frizzy with round brushes. I can now dry my medium length hair, in sections of course, in seven minutes. My hair is smooth and bouncy. The brush does not tangle my hair around the handle. The brush does get hot when blow drying your hair so be careful not to hit your neck. I read reviews that the bristles were hard and hurt your head. I am not tender headed but I personally do not think they are hard or hurt. They have to be stiff to pull your hair through. I also like that it does not pull my hair out. One cool feature is that this brush has a pick in the end which is handy when you have your hair sectioned off. I would recommend this brush if you have curly, wavy, coarse, medium to thick texture hair. The large size would not be feasible on short hair. I have the 2.75 inch barrel and it is perfect for hair at or below the shoulders.

Amazon is the cheapest place to buy this brush, even if you have coupons at Ulta, it is around $30.00.
on May 7, 2016
The brush had true promise. The first couple of times I used it, it worked great! Then I burnt my neck badly with the metal cap on the end! WHO PUTS A BIG METAL CAP on a brush specifically meant for use with a HOT blow dryer? I used it a few more times very carefully, then it happened again, and now it is in the trash! If you want to burn yourself with a scalding hot metal cap- buy this brush.
on July 23, 2015
The brush was exactly as I expected except for the size. I already have a smaller one that I wanted to replace.. I measured the brush from bristle to bristle and also from the center circle, wasnt sure which measure to use, I went with the smaller size but it was still too large. An explanation of how to measure size would be helpful. I have had my original one for at least five years and it still does the job.
on June 22, 2017
Like it with a caveat....use carefully. This is a good brush. It glides thru my coarse thick hair nicely. Seems like decent quality. But the top part of the brush is made probably from the same material as the body, which gets hot to style hair. If it accidently brushes against your neck or face, it will burn. I've had to use aloe to soothe a burn twice in the month I've had it. This could be easily fixed if they used a different material on that smooth round top. I don't have this problem with any of my other round brushes so this seems like a design flaw. This could be a great brush if not for that burn factor.
on July 18, 2017
This brush works great, but the end of the barrel gets extremely hot. Within a minute of blow drying my hair, the end of the brush got so hot that it burned me when it touched my neck for a second. The whole round metal end gets hot but the thermal base is what seriously burned me. I included a picture but it definitely looks worse in person. It is hard to see because my neck is red from the heat from the blow dryer. I've had other Olivia Garden brushes that were fine, so maybe it is just a design flaw with this line. I will not be using this brush again. It is too bad since it smoothed my hair really well.
review image
on September 19, 2016
My mom got an Olivia Garden brush a few weeks ago from a salon after the stylist used it on her hair. She paid about $35 for it, but swore it was worth it. After using her brush a few times, I have to agree. I bought mine online instead because it was significantly less $$, but if it was $30+ I still may have paid it. After owning it for a few weeks, I recommend using it with a hairdryer to brush out damp or wet hair. My only caution: do not expect to be a pro at this right away. I am still a far cry away from looking like I just received a blow out. That being said, my incredibly frizzy hair is not quite as unmanageable as it used to be.
on October 31, 2014
Love this brush! I bought it for my Mom who has layered shoulder length hair, it's perfect. My hair is longer so I have the same brush, just prefer the bigger barrel. I dint understand the reviewer that said they have burned themselves, it's a metal brush, and if you are heating it up it will get hot. That's the point so it can add body or curl depending on your need. It's my new favorite brush. I have had other metal brushes that my hair gets all tangled up and gross where it connects to the handle, but NOT this brush. No hair pulling and super easy to clean. Very happy with my purchase!
on May 31, 2017
So....I have fine bleached hair that was constantly frizzy after always using my wet brush to blow dry with cold /slow air....Then I went for a trim at a beauty school and she gave me a blowout using this brush and omg..My hair felt amazing! I instantly ordered one for myself and for my mom...She loves it too! Her hair is also fine/thin and it left it shiny and very pretty (today was one of her best hair days, ever!) Definitely recommend this brush!!! 20 stars if I could!
on August 5, 2013
The brush has a round tip. While drying my hair the tip became so hot with the hair dryer heat that it burnt my neck.
on November 20, 2016
Why did I wait so long to get a ceramic ion brush?? Wow such a difference in how my hair styles. No more tangles, dries evenly and so easy to style. This is the 1.5" one and I also ordered the 2. 5 inch one. They are wonderful brushes- high quality- well made. Very pleased.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.