Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Vant PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 60 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 129 reviews
on May 16, 2017
I love Olivia stories and so did my students. This one was worked in well with our Language Arts program in which we were learning about imagination.
on January 9, 2017
Our 2 year old is absolutely in love with the three Olivia board books that she has -- we read them multiple times almost every day!
on August 21, 2017
This was a gift so really don't have a review.
on March 31, 2017
This book is so funny, and it is well loved by the kids and parents I gifted it to!
on June 27, 2002
I am here to buy this book and it's predecessor. We picked up Olivia Saves the Circus at the library, and now I have to buy one because we can't renew it anymore! My son is only 16 months old, but he gets very excited when he sees this book come out at bedtime. One night I gathered up a few books to read before bed, and Olivia wasn't in the stack. He looked over the books, then scooted into the living room and returned with Olivia Saves the Circus, asking (in his own way) that it be read. Now he insists that it is part of his bedtime ritual. If I don't have it in the stack of bedtime books, he finds it and brings it along. And when we get to the trampoline part, he always throws up his hands and says, "Wow!" And both his father and I love it, too. The illustrations are wonderful, and the whole character of Olivia - her bold self-confidence, her independent spirit and imagination - is very charming. My favorite part is the end - "Maybe..." I love a pig who's sure of herself...
on August 3, 2017
Who doesn't love Olivia? Circus books are hard to come by for Preschoolers and because Olivia is a favorite storybook character, the children loved the story.
on April 3, 2017
My granddaughter loves the Olivia books!
on September 14, 2017
It's good! Just not as good as the original one lol my daughter always wants the original Olivia for bedtime
on January 22, 2017
Another winner starring Olivia! The ending always gets a good laugh from Mommy, Daddy, and our three year old.
on April 29, 2016
We love Olivia at my house. This is not my favorite Olivia book, nor is it my kids. Something about the story line isn't very interesting.