Oliviers & Co Olivewood Salad Servers, Set of 2 -Green
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Oliviers & Co uses fallen, non-producing olive trees from Tunisia for all its hand-carved kitchen products.
- Produced in a family-run wood-shop, the pieces of wood that are crafted into these kitchen treasures are around 75-100 years old, the average lifespan of an olive tree!
- The size may vary slightly as each piece is one of a kind.
- To care for the olive wood, do not put in the dishwasher and do not soak in water for an extended period of time. Hand wash and coat with olive oil often.
Customers also shopped for
These beautiful olive wood salad servers were produced in the Drôme region of France, in Saint Jean-en-Royan, with olive wood coming from Italy. Made with authentic materials and modern colors, this set is the perfect addition to every kitchen. Available in 2 colors: anise green, and plum. Length 11.5" Easy to clean: rinse in soapy water but never leave to soak.