Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- slip-on closure
- 5" high
- 6" wide
- UPPER: Premium full-grain leather straps with synthetic soft leather lining and neoprene backer.
- FOOTBED: Compression-molded EVA midsole wrapped in premium full-grain leather. Anatomically correct contour for a personalized fit and sustained comfort over time.
Customers who bought this item also bought
OluKai's proud first born, the Hiapo features Polynesian Moko Tattoo Art on premium full-grain leather.Comfortable hand-sewn toe post, laser-etched Polynesian Moko tattoo artwork detail, hand-sewn whipstitching with heavyweight thread, and embroidered logo.
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 5.2 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004UA1EKQ
- Item model number: 10101-4040
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 28, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Update: The pair i bought broke at the toe strap after 1 year. Quality is not as good now that theyre made in china.
Also I do medieval re-enactment and these are passable for correct footwear and having good shoes when you're in costume all day is a life saver. Having good traction at events is also very helpful. No one wants to slip and fall in mud