Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,535 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,632 reviews
on October 28, 2015
Olukai touts itself to be a quality "upscale" brand. It is unusual to lump sandals into an upscale piece of footwear but I did feel these were nice enough to wear at a resort or as a casual day out. I purchased these based on the good reviews but found that the sole delaminated prematurely. Other reviewers commented on a similar problem. I have had other sandals (Reefs, Rainbow, cheapo no-name drug store brand) and they have always lasted until the toebox area became flattened. These sandals are great but I would expect them to be more durable than they actually are. Fortunately, Olukai has excellent customer service and do stand by their products.
review image
22 comments| 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 24, 2017
Finding shoes that fit well and have decent arch support for my husband who wears a size 16 is often difficult, but boy did we hit the jackpot with these sandals!!! Not only do they feel great and look amazing but the quality is far superior than any other sandal he has had. They have amazing arch support and if you are a Moana fan, the design on the shoe is Maui's hook, which my kids love. They call them Daddy's Maui shoes. Perfect Father's Day or really any day gift! Will definitely buy OluKai brand shoes again and from Green Room who was awesome with communication and super fast shipping!
on July 29, 2016
Wow, OluKai, where have you been all my life?!

I love my flip-flops. Anyone would tell you that. I wear them 8 months out of the year, or more if I can. I'm a big guy, so I go through most flip-flops quickly - the tread wears down/off, or the sole itself just wears down to where I'm basically walking around barefooted. And, of course, most of my flip-flops have NO arch support.

That is not the case with these. Nice arch support. Sturdy, heavy materials... very nice quality! I can tell these are going to last me MUCH longer. Frankly, if I replace my $30 cheap-o flip-flops 2-3x per year, these $65 flip-flops will be worth every penny, even if I have to buy a new pair each year!

LOVE them! Highly recommended!
on September 1, 2015
Being from Florida, we tend to live in flip flops and that eventually translates to body aches and pains since you don't typically have full support but these are the best flip flops we've ever found and will never buy anything else. My husband and I have terrible low back issues and have purchased Good Feet custom orthotics ($ 500) for our every day shoes. Obviously they don't stay on your flip flops well, especially if you are going to the beach so we found that the Olukai brand has the best arch support for all day wear. The price might be a bit of a shock but will instantly go away as soon as you slip these flops on. Honestly, spending a few extra dollars now will save you loads in the long run on feet and back pain. Oh another tip, we found the neoprene has better support than the full leather but we actually NEED the full arch support. This will be the 3rd pair for both of us.
on August 8, 2016
Do yourself a favor and buy these sandals. I slipped on a friend's one time and bought my own the next day. I now wear them almost daily and have walked a lot of miles in them. The sole is constructed like the sole of a shoe, so they are really supportive and comfortable. They seem very well made and can take some abuse. I have gotten them wet several times and they dry out like it never happened.
on June 28, 2016
This past year I bought a pair of Olukai shoes that I love and wear everyday to work as dress shoes. With summer approaching, I decided that I also needed a new pair of sandals, and after having success with their shoes decided to try these. Right away the quality of these seems good enough to justify the price tag. They have the optimal arch support similar to what I was getting with my slip-on shoes. If these ever wear out, I'll probably buy another pair in a different color.
on December 11, 2015
I have been using these sandals for over a year now and have really enjoyed wearing them the entire time. They are very comfortable while being a reasonable weight. I mainly bought these sandals because they seem to have some form of arch support that others didn't. I understand that these are pretty expensive compared to standard sandals but they have held up extremely well with minimal wear on the sandal with the foundation of the sole still being in great shape and expect to use them for many years to come. My one gripe is that when they become wet, the leather insole can become somewhat slick at times. It isn't anything too serious but should be kept in mind.
on July 7, 2017
Hands down the best flip flop I have ever owned. I have purchased 2 pair, each lasting over 2 years each. I live in AZ and wear them year around. They are incredibly comfortable, provide great support and are even great for long walks which is rare in my experience for flip flops. Pair number 2 are still going strong but are getting a bit worn from the mileage, so I'll be ordering pair number 3 soon. I have never experienced any of the separation issues mentioned in other reviews, so I hope that good luck continues.
on May 8, 2017
I had another pair of sandals for almost 9 years...they were my all time favorite. However, when I purchased the same replacement pair recently they were made from a different material. I tried the OluKai sandals and they fit my feet so much better than other pairs I tried. My only complaint is that they don't stay planted on my feet as well as my old pair and almost have to make a conscious effort to keep them on my feet on long walks.
on July 1, 2016
I really wanted to like this shoe but had two issues.
1. It runs a little small - which actually was not a deal breaker because I thought it would work and was close enough. However, if my shoe size was 9 and closer to 9.5 - it definitely would have been too small; so keep that in mind when ordering and perhaps size up accordingly.

2. My main issue was with quality. There were beads of dried glue in at the back heel of the sandal where I guess the sole is glued to the rest of the shoe. I thought I could ignore this at first - and no one else would see it with me wearing the shoe. But in the end, I decided it was likely an indicator of poor quality, and I expect more from sandals at this price. I don't know how well it would have held up because in the end I decided to return it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.