Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,490 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,584 reviews
on October 28, 2015
Olukai touts itself to be a quality "upscale" brand. It is unusual to lump sandals into an upscale piece of footwear but I did feel these were nice enough to wear at a resort or as a casual day out. I purchased these based on the good reviews but found that the sole delaminated prematurely. Other reviewers commented on a similar problem. I have had other sandals (Reefs, Rainbow, cheapo no-name drug store brand) and they have always lasted until the toebox area became flattened. These sandals are great but I would expect them to be more durable than they actually are. Fortunately, Olukai has excellent customer service and do stand by their products.
review image
22 comments| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 24, 2017
Finding shoes that fit well and have decent arch support for my husband who wears a size 16 is often difficult, but boy did we hit the jackpot with these sandals!!! Not only do they feel great and look amazing but the quality is far superior than any other sandal he has had. They have amazing arch support and if you are a Moana fan, the design on the shoe is Maui's hook, which my kids love. They call them Daddy's Maui shoes. Perfect Father's Day or really any day gift! Will definitely buy OluKai brand shoes again and from Green Room who was awesome with communication and super fast shipping!
on October 17, 2015
The interior seams of the clogs' shearling lining are poorly executed: the edges are raw, jagged, and dig into the sides of bare feet. I'll stick with my dozen or so pairs of beloved classic Birks, thanks.
review image review image review image
on July 25, 2014
I have written several reviews on merchandise ordered through Amazon and Amazon Prime. I LOVE Prime. Orders are always delivered on time. I always look at reviews before purchasing anything to get an understanding on how customers like/ dislike the merchandise, sizing, material, durability, etc... I have a VERY narrow foot; 11 AA/B and have always had difficulty with shoes. I was the kid in Elementary and JR HS with the wingtip shoes :(. I am a true 11 so I ordered an 11B. When I received the sandals I thought they would be too small because of the built in arch support, but I was WONG. They fit perfectly. There is also NO hangover on the heel, which I like.. The sandal's heel fits just like the picture- flush. If you are a half-sizer; 11 1/2, go up to the next half size; 12- DO NOT downsize. I have not tested the sandals outside, but they feel great walking around in house. Besides having narrow feet I also have flat feet. The built in arch support is SO GREAT and SO COMFORTABLE. I highly recommend these sandals. They are a little more expensive than other brands, but you get what you pay for. I don't mind paying extra for the comfort and craftsmanship. Enjoy!!
on February 23, 2017
OluKai's 'Ohana sandal is my favorite flip flop of all time. Now, I wear these day in and day out, every single day, no matter how the weather is, and whatever the activity is. I tend to go through a pair of these sandals 2 years. May break them earlier or later depending on how much stress I put the sandals through. The worst stress I found that breaks these sandals easily is when it is raining and the insole of the sandal gets wet, cause the sole of your foot to slip back and forth on the insole causing a hard jerk on the small indenture that goes next to your big toe.
on July 29, 2016
Wow, OluKai, where have you been all my life?!

I love my flip-flops. Anyone would tell you that. I wear them 8 months out of the year, or more if I can. I'm a big guy, so I go through most flip-flops quickly - the tread wears down/off, or the sole itself just wears down to where I'm basically walking around barefooted. And, of course, most of my flip-flops have NO arch support.

That is not the case with these. Nice arch support. Sturdy, heavy materials... very nice quality! I can tell these are going to last me MUCH longer. Frankly, if I replace my $30 cheap-o flip-flops 2-3x per year, these $65 flip-flops will be worth every penny, even if I have to buy a new pair each year!

LOVE them! Highly recommended!
on July 28, 2017
I wear a size 11and 2E width in shoes and have quite high arches but, ultimately I chose the 12 which is a perfect fit. I like a little more real estate on the front and back and the 12 provided that spot on.

They were comfortable right out of the box and after the first week that comfort continues to improve. Arch support and cushion are very good for my casual use. I am a few-times-weekly to daily user Spring, Summer and maybe squeaking into Fall. I got them wet spilling water all over them... Wiped them off with a towel briefly but vigorously then dried my foot and expected squeaking and slipping with the first steps but not at all... Felt the same as when they were previously just dry.

I purchased the same model for my Wife days after receivng these and plan to order Olukai Shoes in the very near future.

Great product.
on April 10, 2017
I'm a bit of a flip-flop aficionado and own anywhere between 5-15 pairs at any one time. When I read the reviews on the OluKai 'Ohana's I couldn't resist myself. The first few days were a bit disappointing as they didn't feel any different from my Birkenstock Arizonas but after a week they really softened up and, honestly, these feel like heaven. My only issue is that the left sandal had some poor stitching that chafed my left toe knuckle but some handy scissor work took care of that. I don't feel like the stitching issue is enough to take it down a star. I highly recommend these anybody that needs to do a lot of walking in their flip-flops -- they're easily the most comfortable pair I've ever owned.
on July 29, 2017
The Good: These are hands down the most comfortable flip flops I have ever worn. I'm told they will conform to my and only get more comfortable

The Bad: The sizes on these are ridiculous. I wear between 11.5-12 in most shoes (11 in Chucks. Those that know, know). I ordered these as 12. They were literally the same exact size of my foot. Returned for a 13. NOPE. Had to go to REI where I eventually had to purchase a 14!!! Other than the cashier blushing when she rang out a sized 14 shoe, there should be a note about the size.

Maybe these are like watches and sunglasses; if you don't try them on, you don't really know
on September 1, 2015
Being from Florida, we tend to live in flip flops and that eventually translates to body aches and pains since you don't typically have full support but these are the best flip flops we've ever found and will never buy anything else. My husband and I have terrible low back issues and have purchased Good Feet custom orthotics ($ 500) for our every day shoes. Obviously they don't stay on your flip flops well, especially if you are going to the beach so we found that the Olukai brand has the best arch support for all day wear. The price might be a bit of a shock but will instantly go away as soon as you slip these flops on. Honestly, spending a few extra dollars now will save you loads in the long run on feet and back pain. Oh another tip, we found the neoprene has better support than the full leather but we actually NEED the full arch support. This will be the 3rd pair for both of us.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.