Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 5, 2015
So my husband did so much research before buying sandals because he was so sick of the cheap ones falling apart and came across these. With such good reviews he decided to splurge and get these. He said they were the most comfortable shoes ever but after a month, no lie, a MONTH both sandals are falling apart. I've tried contacting the company directly and never got a response. If we would have known these wouldn't last we would have just stuck with the cheap shoes. I seriously hate that companies make everything so freaking junky now a days!
review image
1717 comments| 186 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 20, 2015
After trying many brands including Ecco, Earth, Earthies, Olukai and Dansko, I found Vionic to be the best at relieving heel/arch pain associated with plantar fasciitis. Since feet come in many different shapes, it makes sense that shoes fit us all differently. I would agree with other posts that these fit on the small/narrow side, BUT THAT IS WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THEM. Dozens of other shoes slipped right off my heel and flopped around on my foot. The sloppy/loose fit exacerbated my foot pain and made walking a chore. Even when using heel grips, shoes continued to flop off and I found myself scrunching my toes to keep them on. IF YOU HAVE THIN/SMALL HEELS, THESE SHOES ARE FOR YOU. While the toe box is on the narrow side, I find it just as narrow as many other pumps/high heel fashion shoes that come in and out of style. The arch support is amazing and the narrow/smaller fit keeps my foot correctly aligned with the arch support, which is a must for me. So, give these shoes a try if you find other styles flopping off your heels.
on October 16, 2015
I'm giving two stars because they're very cute shoes, and the color is gorgeous, but they rank right up there with some of the most uncomfortable shoes I've ever tried on. I almost always wear a size 8M in casual and dress shoes (8.5 in sneakers), but my toes were at the very end of of the shoe. I'd go up in size but my heel slipped when I walked, despite the fact that the shoe was too short. Very uncomfortable in the toe box. I'm sorry I have to send them back because they really are cute shoes.
on October 28, 2015
Olukai touts itself to be a quality "upscale" brand. It is unusual to lump sandals into an upscale piece of footwear but I did feel these were nice enough to wear at a resort or as a casual day out. I purchased these based on the good reviews but found that the sole delaminated prematurely. Other reviewers commented on a similar problem. I have had other sandals (Reefs, Rainbow, cheapo no-name drug store brand) and they have always lasted until the toebox area became flattened. These sandals are great but I would expect them to be more durable than they actually are. Fortunately, Olukai has excellent customer service and do stand by their products.
review image
22 comments| 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 18, 2016
I always try and not buy suede shoes because they easily soon show signs of wear and live in a rainy state. But i couldn't help but purchase these since they were so cute, heel height was perfect, vionics I own to date are so comfortable, price was a steal, and I loved the plum color. I am all over the place in shoe size. (New Balance) athletic shoes are 7.5m. Depending on brand and shoe/pump/sandal.... I'm normally either a 7m or 7w. The vionics I own are generally 7m/7w. At times I've been known to fit well in 6.5w and 7.5m. Based on reviews i started out with 7m. Too narrow around the toes (I should have known due to the rounded toe area), I sent those back and purchased the 7w....perfect! First day of wear was great, other than the normal heel area that always gets rubbed by new pair of shoes on day one. Very glad I bought these. Solid support. I'd gladly purchase a backup pair in the plum color and/or the beige which looks like another fun shade. Thanks to Vionic I can wear heels on long workdays.
on June 24, 2017
Finding shoes that fit well and have decent arch support for my husband who wears a size 16 is often difficult, but boy did we hit the jackpot with these sandals!!! Not only do they feel great and look amazing but the quality is far superior than any other sandal he has had. They have amazing arch support and if you are a Moana fan, the design on the shoe is Maui's hook, which my kids love. They call them Daddy's Maui shoes. Perfect Father's Day or really any day gift! Will definitely buy OluKai brand shoes again and from Green Room who was awesome with communication and super fast shipping!
on June 19, 2016
None of these shoes are sized the same. I ordered based on a pair of tennis shoes I have from Vionic, as well as reviews. Some how there has to be an accurate way of measuring them so a size is a size all the time. Arch supports aren't in the right spot for my foot. And in some of these shoes the toe is too tight.
on May 31, 2016
The shoes fit as expected and are very pretty. However they are extremely uncomfortable after wearing for approximately 20 minutes. I would definitely not recommend them.
on April 23, 2016
I love the shoes! They are feminine and give my 5'4" a nice boost. Great for dancing.
on September 30, 2016
I ordered these in the plum color and they are quite purple. A girl needs purple shoes! I have never worn this brand before. I ordered my regular size 10 and they fit perfectly. My feet are on the narrow side and these were great for me but might be a bit more problem for wider feet.
The heel height on size 10 is 2.5 inches. I don't think people realize that size of the shoe can also determine heel height.
I have worn them twice so far and I love the comfort of them. Great support, very soft and cushiony and I do like the wedge style for a bit more stability.
The sole is not stiff, so bends nicely when you walk which is always a problem for me with true platform style shoes (can't wear them)

I was a bit hesitant about the flower but it is actually quite nice and not too obtrusive. It is sewn and glued so it should stay in place.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.