|Price:||$109.95 - $115.50 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Combination of quick-drying open mesh for breathability and drainage, ballistic nylon for durability and a synthetic exoskeleton for support and structure.
- Cord lacing system with toggle and lace fastener for secure fit.
- Dual-density EVA anatomical footbed. Provides excellent cushion and support. Hydrophobic and perforated to save weight and shed water. Removable and washable.
- Sticky-rubber outsole to increase wet surface traction. Outsole traction pattern follows natural foot-strike. Forefoot flex grooves allow natural forefoot flexion and toe-off. Rounded edges for improved agility.
- Quick-lace system for easy on/off. Molded toe and heel overlays and a gusseted tongue for protection against outdoor elements.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
We recommend ordering a half size smaller than what you would typically order.
Wet Sand Principle
Inspired by the feeling of bare feet in wet sand, OluKai builds their footwear with anatomically contoured footbeds to deliver the perfect balance of instant comfort and lasting support.
You'll find these contoured footbeds in every product they make. From water-friendly sandals to beach town shoes to upcountry boots, OluKai's footwear is designed to deliver unparalleled comfort from the ground up.
Sticky-rubber outsole to increase wet surface traction. Outsole traction pattern follows natural foot-strike. Forefoot flex grooves allow natural forefoot flexion and toe-off. Rounded edges for improved agility.
Dual-density EVA anatomical footbed. Provides excellent cushion and support. Hydrophobic and perforated to save weight and shed water. Removable and washable.
Hawaiian Lifeguard Association
A portion of proceeds goes to the HLA Junior Guard Program, introducing water safety, first aid and surf rescue techniques to thousands of kids across Hawaii.
Olukai's vegan friendly footwear offers the durability, traction and support you expect from OluKai while using 100% high-quality synthetic materials, 0% animal products.
Olukai's thermoset rubber is a compound of natural and synthetic rubber that will not leave marks or ‘scuffs’ on surfaces of any type. Our gum rubber outsoles, as a natural material, will always naturally be non-marking.
OluKai footwear is designed as the perfect environment for your foot. With this in mind, we have crafted their footbeds to be easily removable and washable.
Lightweight, quick drying, breathable and durable materials built for in and around water.
The aloha spirit defines the islands- equal parts joyful greeting, respectful blessing, and humble wish. It’s a way of life and a unique sense of warm generosity born of polynesia but not bound by geography. Aloha is Hawaii’s greatest export. Native Hawaiians bring it wherever they venture, and visitors always take aloha home.
Olukai paired three Hawaiians- an explorer, an artist, and a surfer, and three like-minded non-hawaiians on creative and inspiring adventures in far-flung corners of the map to document the spread of the aloha spirit.
For The Explorers
Sharing traditional knowledge anywhere in the world - under the same moon that shines down on us all - that’s aloha.
For The Artists
Aloha means caring for other people, showing respect, and then receiving that respect back. When I travel around the world I try to be the best ambassador of aloha that I can be and hopefully it inspires people to pay it forward.
For The Surfers
On the Oregon Coast you find your aloha in a steaming cup of coffee and a surf check from a pine covered ridge, not a cup of shave ice while peering to the outer reefs.
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 13 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B019EABQHC
- Item model number: 10284
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 25, 2013
- Average Customer Review: