Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Russell Dickerson PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 8, 2014
Probably the most comfortable flip flop I've ever bought- really appreciate the super arch support.... I used to be a Reef girl, but I'm going to sick with OluKai. Fits true to size. Yes, they are pricey... but if you are like me and wear flip flops everyday in the summer I think it's worth it. One reviewer said your feet slide around when wet... I didn't find that to be the case any more than any other flip flop.
on October 24, 2015
These are the most comfortable thongs I have ever worn. The foot bed is contoured and provides better support than others I've had.

I'm from the South Bay in Southern CA and this is the first time in 20 years that I have purchased anything other than a locally owned leather sandal. The Olukai doesn't slide around as much as the other brand I used previously.
My brother referred me to Olukai.
review image review image
on January 4, 2015
I had been suffering from plantar fasciitis and each step I took caused me pain. A salesperson at Good Feet pointed these out to me. Almost immediately, the pain was gone. I wore them regularly for a month and never had the pain return. The angle of the foot bed takes a bit of getting used to but then it feels normal. I wear normal shoes during the day when I'm out and about, but I bought a 2nd pair here to wear as houseslippers. My feet have never felt better. They are worth every cent!
on October 6, 2017
I just got a pair of Olukai Nui in Men's size 11. I was so excited to get these, I've tried Olukai's on in Hawaii many times but never pulled the trigger. My Reefs were getting long in the tooth so I bought these. I read the reviews before purchasing and almost to a person they said they fit well. I wear Men's 10 1/2 if they're wide or 11 for regular widths... and these are more like a 9 1/2 or 10. Putting them end to end next to my Reef flip flops these are a full 3/4 - 1" shorter so my heel all but falls off the end (it's not comfortable at all.) I am so disappointed. I wish I had known - I'm leaving for Maui in a week and wanted to have this sorted before I left. I'm sending them back and re-ordering (since I really like the slippahs) in a never-before-ordered-size 12~ (note, I've recently lost nearly 60lbs.. so my feet should be smaller if anything...)
on March 17, 2017
I bought my first pair of OluKai Ohana a month ago..I thought I would try another style. This style is much better fit for my foot. I have sciotica and Planters Facilitis at times and these are SO comfortable I actually prefer these to the Ohana's. I am still trying the Ohana's but I think the arch support is not right for me. These Kulapa Kai's are great! I bought an 8M and the fit was perfect.

Second review...yes they are comfortable but the quality SUCKS. The sole separated from the upper sole within 3 months and I used them alternatively with 2 other pair...never worn outside... the sythetic (undisclosed what it is) foot pad sole that is glued I believe also comes apart and when you are a little sweaty or maybe your feet are just a little wet after drying off from the shower the sandals give off a stinky rubber foot smell...gawd awful. I would never buy this brand again. Unable to return due to living out of the country and too expensive...I am going Vionic...or Cobb Hill...comfortable and good quality.
on July 2, 2017
I have had two pairs of these so far. They are my favorite casual sandals, hands down. They look far better than your standard "flip flops." They are extremely comfortable, out of the box, and no break-in is needed. I usually have problems with the straps and the between-the-toe components in flip flops and other sandals like this, but I've never had any issues with these. The leather wears well, and even though I live in a very humid and hot environment I have rarely had to clean them and they seem to be far less susceptible to mold and mildew than some of my other leather footwear (dress shoes, in particular). All around a real workhorse and highly recommended.
on August 9, 2017
If you've never tried OluKais, you need to get on board. These are the most comfortable sandals! Durable as well. I wear them exclusively in summer, and have also purchased OluKais for my husband and adult children. The colors are great. Everyone loves them. The non-skid sole makes them great for boating.

One of the adult children here, mom isn't lying these sandals are worth the price, you can walk long distances in these, they have arch support and they contour to your foot. I bought a pair for my boyfriend and he is in love with them. Another 5 stars from me and 5 from my boyfriend that's 15 stars in one review!!
on April 1, 2017
Runs super small. Ordered a 10 like usual in OluKai sandals and it was at least 1 or 2 sizes too small. Ended up ordering the model I already have as replacement instead. Shame because it's no fault of the seller and it is a really nice looking flip flop. Seller did a great job with return etc.
on June 30, 2016
Only have had them a few days but love them so far! If you are a 1/2 size like I am order a size UP though. I also own the Moloa shoe from OluKai in size 9 and they fit good but are on the verge of being too big. These sandals however I ordered in size 10 due to reviews mentioning them running small and I am glad I did so as these fit perfect but are on the verge of being too small. Otherwise these are some pretty awesome sandals!
on August 5, 2017
This is my third pair of these flip flops. I have a narrow foot, and lots of flip flops are too loose on me. These are nice and snug, though I can attest that they will stretch a bit. Those with a regular or wide foot might find them too tight, or need to go up a size. I like that they actually have a molded and supportive footbed, not just flat like many similar sandals. Very nice looking as flip flops go.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.