|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$55.95 - $899.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Platform measures approximately 0.5 inches
- Upper is made from Full-grain high character leather upper and soft microfiber lining.
- Comfort Footbed features compression-molded EVA midsole with a full-grain leather footbed. Anatomically correct contour for a personalized fit and sustained comfort over time.
- The outsole is Non-marking rubber outsole with wave-inspired artwork.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The OluKai Kumu offers casual, timeless style. This women's flip flop features a two tone nubuck leather upper. The nubuck footbed keeps your feet feeling great all day long. An EVA arch insert adds extra support to your feet. Synthetic pigskin strap linings are oh-so-soft against your skin and are backed with neoprene for extra padded comfort. This OluKai sandal also has a gum rubber outsole with non-marking traction pods that easily grip wet or dry surfaces. Not just for the beach, you'll want to wear the OluKai Kumu everywhere!
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 7 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00MMQ1KX6
- Item model number: 10103-4040
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 6, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have owned a pair of these in the past. These are my 2nd pair very comfortable and have good arch support. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Henke Gilfillian
Beautiful and well made WOMEN'S sandal. Not a huge arch, but just right for me.Published 3 days ago by "DoctorObvious"
I price compared before purchasing these for myself.
These sandals are usually $65+ however Amazon ended up beating all other competitors out there. Read more
If you have thin feet just order a size smaller and then they fit me great!Published 2 months ago by Paula
Ad sais these were for women, but conflicting order names resulted in my being sent MAN'S size. Others have also had this problem! Returning these.Published 2 months ago by Patricia Reilly Hague