We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Upper: Antiqued or metallic full-grain leather straps with soft synthetic leather lining.
- Footbed: Anatomical compression-molded EVA midsole with waxed pull-up full-grain leather footbed.
- Outsole: Non-marking gum rubber outsole with traction pods.
- Soft nylon toe post webbing, decorative footbed stitching, embroidered and embossed logo detailing.
- Outboard Strap
A classic sandal design with a stylish twist, the Kumu ages beautifully to become as unique as its wearer.Wet Sand Principle
Inspired by the feeling of bare feet in wet sand, OluKai builds their footwear with anatomically contoured footbeds to deliver the perfect balance of instant comfort and lasting support. You'll find these contoured footbeds in every product they make. From water-friendly sandals to beach town shoes to upcountry boots, OluKai's footwear is designed to deliver unparalleled comfort from the ground up. The Arch
OluKai's anatomical arch support improves comfort and supports the natural contours of the foot. Proper medial and lateral arch support reduces aches and pains, and promotes healthier functioning for superior natural shock absorption and a coiled spring effect in the foot. The Toe
The generous toe box allows your toes to spread naturally, like a bare foot in wet sand. The result is better balance, less stress, and increased comfort. The Heel
Olukai's heel cup cradles the foot, minimizes side-to-side movement, and provides stability and natural shock absorption. The heel cup centers and aligns the foot to minimize pronation and supination, reduce pressure on the arch, and enhance the body's natural cushioning and bone protection.FeaturesSoft nylon toe post webbing, decorative footbed stitching, embroidered and embossed logo detailing.Outboard StrapSupports a larger, wider arch and toe area giving more stability and island style.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- ASIN: B004P9AYC6
- Item model number: 20103
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 24, 2011
- Average Customer Review: