Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 310 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 332 reviews
on June 20, 2017
I agree the best sandal I have ever worn. Yes they fit true to size. People that ordered up just have big feet. I went a size up on my first order based on all the reviews. I call the Olukai company and they assured me to order my size don't go up, but I listened to the reviews and had to return the 13 for a size 12. Even with the 12 I have plenty of room. The reviews that say you have to break them in before they get comfortable are CORRECT. I would have given these shoes 2 stars out of the box for comfort but once you break them in they go above 5 stars. Looks craftsmanship quality all above 5 stars. So like someone else said wear them around the house for a few weeks let them soften up before you give a review. I put them on and the leather on the bottom of my feet feels like putty molded to my feet. You can't go wrong with this sandal of any of their other styles
on September 12, 2017
This is my first expensive purchase of sandals. I usually buy cheap $20 sandals for around the house and running errands, despite most of them being somewhat uncomfortable. This is not a thorough review of the OluKai's, as I just now received them via UPS, but I have to say a few things for those of you wondering about the following.

-How does it fit in terms of size? I am an 11 1/2. Ordered the 12 D MED, as I have a wider foot. I also have a slightly larger than normal heel that protrudes further back. Just slightly. The sandal fits my foot almost perfectly, despite the heel of my foot slightly going passed the edge of the sandal. Luckily, when standing, my foot sits into the leather nicely and the back of the sandal leather falls off to where I do not feel the edge. I can tell the sandal is designed this way to accommodate different sized heels. So, to recap - definitely buy 1 size up. Sandals should still feel great if they are a little larger...but if they are too small, it's usually a deal breaker.

-The sandal is definitely wide enough to fit my wider foot. I don't have much of an arch, and the arch support does not protrude into my foot. It actually feels perfect for me. I have problems finding good athletic shoes due to the high arch support, but despite the arch support in this sandal, it in no way bothers my foot. I can't really tell it's there.

-I just slipped these sandals on and have been walking around the house a bit. Considering these leather sandals have zero break in, they almost feel as if they were tailored for my foot, which is absolutely wonderful! It gives me confidence that these sandals will break in easily and will get even more comfortable over time.

Finally, a sandal that I know that I'll be able to wear every day, anywhere!
on December 18, 2016
OluKai sandals are the best sandal I have ever worn. My recent purchase is my 3rd pair of OluKai's...in 12 years! The first pair lasted 7 years and my 2nd pair endured 5 years. But the last pair were literally my primary shoes for 2 years, while I worked in The Bahamas. My wife was not pleased when I told her the price I paid for the second pair (first pair was a golf tournament give-away), but then I asked her how much she paid for her very nice sandals. $35, she said. I then asked her how long did they last? She proudly replied...1 entire year! I then showed her the math that my first pair only cost me $16/year and the previous pair cost $22/year. Plus, they are much more comfortable than a typical pair of flip flops and they look 100 times better. She now has her own pair of OluKai's...
on April 3, 2017
I have purchased 4 different pairs of Olukai sandals after my first because they are simply the best fitting, most comfortable that I have ever come across. The leather versions like these look very nice and the stitched design on the bottom looks great. The height of the upper is not so large that my foot slides in and out too easily, like some cheaper brands. Highly recommended.
on March 22, 2016
These are the best flip flops I own. I was hesitant about the price at first, but glad I listened to the reviews. I normally wear a size 10 but listened to the reviews and ordered a size 11. I am glad I did. The size 11 fit perfectly. They do take about two weeks to break in, but feel wonderful to your feet. They are a little tighter than most flip flops, which I like as I have narrow feet and they fit like no other flip flop. This'll not be my last pair. well worth the investment.
on April 26, 2017
Love these flip flops. I noted that my size 9 were somewhat small. I normally wear a size 10 with shoes or sneakers but I didn't want these to be bigger than my actual foot size. I cut it close by going down to a size 9, but both my feet fit within these flip flops with zero extra room in length. With that said, I'm fine with that as my don't slip wearing these. The quality is outstanding and they are extremely comfortable to wear. Love the black color as well. Highly recommend these flip flops!
review image
on March 17, 2017
I ordered a size 14. My heels barely rest in the shoe but that's more because I have some meaty feet. If they had a wide size I would've bought those. I ended up with some wear marks on the top of my big toes. I ended up using a shoe stretcher and now they fit great. Very nicely made. I saw the same ones in Maui this year slightly cheaper.
on July 31, 2016
It took about 4 days for my feet to get used to them as I haven'y worn this type of a flip flop sandal for a few years. The leather that separates the toes was a bit stiff new, I put some leather conditioner on it to soften it. The first few days my toes were sore and I only wore them for short periods. However, after 4 days the soreness went away and now the center piece is softer and my toes have gotten used to it. I love the sandals as the genuine leather is high quality and they are comfortable and handsome. I still wouldn't wear them for extensive walking as I don't find a flip flop comfortable in that context.
on February 17, 2016
Great arch support compared to other thong sandals. They appear to be well made and more presentable than other men's sandals. The leather thong (vs some other material), and the underside of the straps, both need to break-in a bit though. Don't buy these right before vacation and expect to walk around a lot when you first start wearing them. Otherwise, they are great. Highly recommend and would buy again.
on July 29, 2015
I usually wear a men's 9 and had to get these in a 10. I've purchased many different pair of Okulai flip-flops so I knew ahead of time to order a size larger. These particular Okulai flip-flops seem to be very slippery on wet surfaces but I'm hoping that will get better with a little wear on the bottom. I get a lot of compliments with these too. The leather takes a little time to break in so they may rub uncomfortably some the first few times you wear them but a couple hours a day for a week and mine are very comfortable.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.