Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on September 19, 2014
Great bag, and just what I needed for carrying all of my gear around. I'm a travelling musician, and I had a similarly sized bag that a friend had made me, but after 3 years of getting beat up and tossed around from gig to gig, the old bag finally met its maker! This new one is tougher, and has heavy duty zippers, it's reinforced with a rubber-like material inside at both ends, has awesome grab handles at either end, a shoulder strap that's adjustable and fairly comfy, a nice big front pocket, and TONS of space inside!! It's actually a little bigger than my old one, so my stuff fits in with plenty of room to spare! My only complaint is the tag that was attached to it when it shipped said that it contains substances known to cause cancer in the state of CA?!? Yikes! Just be sure to air it out for a bit when you first get it if you're planning on being in close quarters with it on a trip in your car. It does have a strong "luggage" odor, which I'm guessing probably contains formaldehyde. I don't plan on sleeping or eat it with it, so I think I'm OK. Other than that, I highly recommend this bag if you are looking for something basic that's tough, well-made, and has tons of room! It can also fold up and store in the pouch it came it! For under $30, this bag is a steal!
on June 4, 2017
This is a great bag. I debated buying the larger one, but the 36" one is huge and anything larger might be unwieldy for me (too large and too heavy). I'm not sure if this is technically waterproof (did not buy it with that in mind), but it will certainly keep things dry in a light rain. The stitching all seems very well done and handles and straps seem sturdy enough for a normal packing weight. Based on reviews, I needed two bags and wound up buying two different ones, just to hedge my bets in case either one was an issue with quality. But in hindsight, I wish I had just bought two of these.
on July 3, 2012
If i'd known how big this thing is, I never would have ordered the 36-inch size. Guess I need to measure things more carefully in the future . . . Anyway, I'm keeping it because now I can get all my clothes, my full-size pillow and my sleeping bag (in a compression sack) into my duffel bag without straining the zipper in the slightest! I'm pretty sure this thing is bigger than my expedition-size backpacking pack.

I haven't used it a whole lot yet, but it seems well-constructed. The shoulder strap is sturdy, the handles are convenient, and I really like the compression buckles across the top. The only problem I have with it is the storage bag. I really appreciate that there is one (this bag could easily be awkward to store), but it's a weird orange color with purple swirls on it, and it's a little small for a duffel of this size. Still, a weird orange-and-purple storage sack is a small price to pay for getting a good deal on a giant duffel bag.

If you care about such things, the color in the photo of the green one is a bit off. It's not lime; it's closer to a yellowish leaf green. Not a bad color, though.
on May 16, 2017
Needed a big inexpensive bag quickly. Bag is real big and price was great. Seems decently constructed and pretty sturdy. I have nicer bags for serious travel but they were 4x price of this one. We'll see how it holds up during limited use. May buy other sizes.
on November 27, 2017
did the job for me in carrying a walker that folds for trips, looks good, strong handles, nice colors, the double strap is an excellent idea and the material is very nice, the only problem with this bag is no wheels, if you drag it any distance you will rip it on the ends, with wheels would give bag extra life.
on October 24, 2017
You can fit a lot of stuff in this bag! It is very roomy and great for carrying lots of things, even large items. I used two of these for a recent move to Europe and was able to cram a bunch of stuff inside to include a relatively large sealed box of dog food and a smaller box and still had room for some clothes. The only downfall is that you will be using bag carts, because it is heavy when full. If you are ok with that, the weight savings of this (vice wheeled bags) helped keep me under international weight limits.
on November 13, 2012
I used two of them for an Alaska river trip. AK Airlines let it slide through without an oversize charge, so long as I kept the weight at or under 50 lbs.

On one bag, one of the two compression strap snaps broke almost immediately. They are very thin plastic. I was able to rig a repair. With cautious use, the others have survived. The fabric and zippers seem sturdy and have held up well.

You can certainly buy a better bag in the $80-200 range but I think these are a good value for the money.
VINE VOICEon May 3, 2017
I'm not sure I'd recommend this duffel bag if you plan to drag it around a lot, because it doesn't look that tough. Our intention is to store some clothes for a trip and then put them in storage in a protected area. It seems like the right duffel for that. Not too heavy or stiff.
on January 31, 2016
Nice bag for my travel needs. I use this bag to carry large quantity of packages on occasions to my grandchildren on mainland. Perfect size to meet maximum airline demensions for checked baggage. Excellent quality. Great price.
on June 6, 2014
We wanted a duffel to carry things out to the boat, and this one sure fills the bill. I was able to roll up a huge comforter in this thing and the carry strap was really comfy. We decided to leave it on the boat to corral all the little stuff that rolls around in choppy weather, spare jackets, sweatshirts, ball caps, paperbacks, suntan lotion, beach towels etc. It's perfect since it lies flat and doesn't take up the extra room a plastic container would. Really glad we found this workhorse!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.