Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 117 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 123 reviews
on February 26, 2015
Really superior grade bag! This is huge, even more than a yard long, but that was fine since I purchased it to keep my Shark Rocket Pro Deluxe with accessories and steam mop in it. Those pieces are 34 inches and this bag secured all ... PLUS a McCollough hand steamer with accessories AND a Black and Decker Collector vac ... with room to spare! The cinch straps and sturdy grips all over help keep contents from clacking against each other during transport. The 36 inch zipper is the key since most bags this size have limited U-openings. Note if truly filled to capacity, it may be too bulky for comfortable carry, sizing much like a med sailor's duffle, so a wheeled duffel may be more appropriate for your purposes. However, after I appreciated the really high quality in the first week of use, I bought three more in the series to color code storage. My only disappointment is an extremely minor one: There isn't any color end handle as shown in the picture. Handles are securely stitched but only plain black. FYI: Color wise, the green is more a bright olive than neon lime shown in the picture. Construction all over is very crisp and dense ripstop, lined in black nylon on the inside; sturdy-threaded, closely-stitched seams with high stress seams taped. Large toothed zipper, big buckles.

See photos to see how large this bag really is so you can judge for yourself. For reference, I'm 5;8" tall holding this bag from end handle from the floor to above my waist. My Seller: Amazon.com, LLC.

UPDATE: Just bought duffel #5 in gray for color coded storage. All of 'em sturdy, well designed, quality stitched and ... well ... generally terrific.
on September 19, 2014
Great bag, and just what I needed for carrying all of my gear around. I'm a travelling musician, and I had a similarly sized bag that a friend had made me, but after 3 years of getting beat up and tossed around from gig to gig, the old bag finally met its maker! This new one is tougher, and has heavy duty zippers, it's reinforced with a rubber-like material inside at both ends, has awesome grab handles at either end, a shoulder strap that's adjustable and fairly comfy, a nice big front pocket, and TONS of space inside!! It's actually a little bigger than my old one, so my stuff fits in with plenty of room to spare! My only complaint is the tag that was attached to it when it shipped said that it contains substances known to cause cancer in the state of CA?!? Yikes! Just be sure to air it out for a bit when you first get it if you're planning on being in close quarters with it on a trip in your car. It does have a strong "luggage" odor, which I'm guessing probably contains formaldehyde. I don't plan on sleeping or eat it with it, so I think I'm OK. Other than that, I highly recommend this bag if you are looking for something basic that's tough, well-made, and has tons of room! It can also fold up and store in the pouch it came it! For under $30, this bag is a steal!
on May 23, 2014
This is a very large bag. I use it for motocross gear, its just about right to hold the following adult items:
- Helmet
- Boots
- Chest protector
- Elbow guards
- Knee/shin guards
- Pants
- Jersey

And a few other bits & pieces. It's well made and does the job. Obviously it isn't a fancy bag with seperate compartments etc, but they cost $125+.

The orange is a little washed out though, looks like it's been in the sun, so doesn't have that crisp, new look to it. But thats fine for me, if I wanted that I'd have bought a Prada!
on January 31, 2016
Nice bag for my travel needs. I use this bag to carry large quantity of packages on occasions to my grandchildren on mainland. Perfect size to meet maximum airline demensions for checked baggage. Excellent quality. Great price.
on April 20, 2017
The bag was good, sturdy and large enough to accommodate 17kgs ie 35lbs of weight... am sure it withstand a lot more!
Great for long distance travel. Just perfect. Loved the green colour as well. All in all, worth a purchase and value for money.
on April 22, 2017
Love love love. Made well.
on April 3, 2017
Plenty big and very light.
on March 28, 2017
Fantastic bag!!!! Well made.
on April 21, 2012
Lightweight, strong and good fit for international travelling with weight constraints. Great quality bag, I was able to load 50 pounds in this bag. Perfect fit for my needs.
on March 31, 2012
This bag is fantastic! Great price for a great product. I needed it fast and was able to expedite shipping with prime which was great. The bag is fantastic - great color - love the green. it is lightweight so that it doesn't add to the weight of what you put inside. I like that the bag has some structure, so that there is a bottom, but it is all flexible. I highly recommend this product.