Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 125 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 131 reviews
on February 26, 2015
Really superior grade bag! This is huge, even more than a yard long, but that was fine since I purchased it to keep my Shark Rocket Pro Deluxe with accessories and steam mop in it. Those pieces are 34 inches and this bag secured all ... PLUS a McCollough hand steamer with accessories AND a Black and Decker Collector vac ... with room to spare! The cinch straps and sturdy grips all over help keep contents from clacking against each other during transport. The 36 inch zipper is the key since most bags this size have limited U-openings. Note if truly filled to capacity, it may be too bulky for comfortable carry, sizing much like a med sailor's duffle, so a wheeled duffel may be more appropriate for your purposes. However, after I appreciated the really high quality in the first week of use, I bought three more in the series to color code storage. My only disappointment is an extremely minor one: There isn't any color end handle as shown in the picture. Handles are securely stitched but only plain black. FYI: Color wise, the green is more a bright olive than neon lime shown in the picture. Construction all over is very crisp and dense ripstop, lined in black nylon on the inside; sturdy-threaded, closely-stitched seams with high stress seams taped. Large toothed zipper, big buckles.

See photos to see how large this bag really is so you can judge for yourself. For reference, I'm 5;8" tall holding this bag from end handle from the floor to above my waist. My Seller: Amazon.com, LLC.

UPDATE: Just bought duffel #5 in gray for color coded storage. All of 'em sturdy, well designed, quality stitched and ... well ... generally terrific.
on September 19, 2014
Great bag, and just what I needed for carrying all of my gear around. I'm a travelling musician, and I had a similarly sized bag that a friend had made me, but after 3 years of getting beat up and tossed around from gig to gig, the old bag finally met its maker! This new one is tougher, and has heavy duty zippers, it's reinforced with a rubber-like material inside at both ends, has awesome grab handles at either end, a shoulder strap that's adjustable and fairly comfy, a nice big front pocket, and TONS of space inside!! It's actually a little bigger than my old one, so my stuff fits in with plenty of room to spare! My only complaint is the tag that was attached to it when it shipped said that it contains substances known to cause cancer in the state of CA?!? Yikes! Just be sure to air it out for a bit when you first get it if you're planning on being in close quarters with it on a trip in your car. It does have a strong "luggage" odor, which I'm guessing probably contains formaldehyde. I don't plan on sleeping or eat it with it, so I think I'm OK. Other than that, I highly recommend this bag if you are looking for something basic that's tough, well-made, and has tons of room! It can also fold up and store in the pouch it came it! For under $30, this bag is a steal!
on June 4, 2017
This is a great bag. I debated buying the larger one, but the 36" one is huge and anything larger might be unwieldy for me (too large and too heavy). I'm not sure if this is technically waterproof (did not buy it with that in mind), but it will certainly keep things dry in a light rain. The stitching all seems very well done and handles and straps seem sturdy enough for a normal packing weight. Based on reviews, I needed two bags and wound up buying two different ones, just to hedge my bets in case either one was an issue with quality. But in hindsight, I wish I had just bought two of these.
on January 31, 2016
Nice bag for my travel needs. I use this bag to carry large quantity of packages on occasions to my grandchildren on mainland. Perfect size to meet maximum airline demensions for checked baggage. Excellent quality. Great price.
on May 16, 2017
Needed a big inexpensive bag quickly. Bag is real big and price was great. Seems decently constructed and pretty sturdy. I have nicer bags for serious travel but they were 4x price of this one. We'll see how it holds up during limited use. May buy other sizes.
VINE VOICEon May 3, 2017
I'm not sure I'd recommend this duffel bag if you plan to drag it around a lot, because it doesn't look that tough. Our intention is to store some clothes for a trip and then put them in storage in a protected area. It seems like the right duffel for that. Not too heavy or stiff.
on January 19, 2017
Zipper broke on literally the first trip we took this on. And not just came apart or got off track, the zipper ripped away from the fabric of the bag and we had not even packed it remotely full. We bought it because of its large size and (we were hoping) ruggedness. The size is great. It may not prove to be as rugged as hoped given the zipper issue.

The company we bought from did a nice quick replacement at no charge (thanks!).

It's also hard to be in the middle of vacation and need to find replacement luggage. We will give the replacement one chance but any problems mean that we will not be using it again.
on May 23, 2014
This is a very large bag. I use it for motocross gear, its just about right to hold the following adult items:
- Helmet
- Boots
- Chest protector
- Elbow guards
- Knee/shin guards
- Pants
- Jersey

And a few other bits & pieces. It's well made and does the job. Obviously it isn't a fancy bag with seperate compartments etc, but they cost $125+.

The orange is a little washed out though, looks like it's been in the sun, so doesn't have that crisp, new look to it. But thats fine for me, if I wanted that I'd have bought a Prada!
on June 22, 2012
This is a great product I bought the 36" one, and it is huge. Material is strong and appears to have been build well. I use this to haul all of my kayak fishing gear. I can fit my PFD, the kayak seat, fish finder , battery, fishing tackle, rod holders, radios, drybags, camera equipment , even my kayak pedals fin inside (my kayak uses them) the straps on top I use to hold my paddles. Basically this thing is great.
on February 20, 2017
EXCELLENT BAG! As soon as I opened the packaging for this bag, I knew right away that it was a quality made bag. The zippers are robust, and extremely durable, and the overall quality of the material is very nice, you can tell that this bag will last a long time!

This bag is 36" so it is rather large, but it perfect for what I need! The straps are excellent and extremely comfortable.

I would highly recommend this bag!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.