Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Olympia the Games Fairy (Rainbow Magic)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on June 24, 2012
My daughter and I read this book in 3 nights! She loved it! She especially loved the "find the code letters on the sneakers" so she really paid attention. This is a chapter book- but it has drawings on almost every page. That helped keep her attention, too. It was simple enough that she could read it- but she preferred that I read most of it. (She is going into 1st grade soon.) It didn't have many characters, so it was easy to keep up with everyone. This was our first Daisy Meadow's book to read. We will be buying more- or checking them out from the library.
on October 2, 2014
Like all other rainbow fairies books, this one lacks originality. It's the same story you've read in every Rainbow Fairy book to date. A fairy has lost her special trinket and the two girls must find it while being thwarted by goblins. Luckily my daughter is finally tiring of these repetitive books.
on January 7, 2014
I love fairy books.
I chose five stars because this book is the best book in th history of books.
I would recommend this book to ages seven to eleven years old
I LOVE DAISY MEADOWS BOOKS I'M ONLY EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!!!!
on October 9, 2012
Bought this book for my daughter to read during the London Olympics. She read it in one sitting. She has loved the Rainbow Magic series since she was 6, and she is now 8. I think they are akin to romance novels for adults -- entertaining, but not necessarily the most compelling literature! But, I'm just thrilled to see my daughter excited to read anything, and this book fit the bill. Did not disappoint.
on March 17, 2015
My daughter read this in 2 sittings she seemed to love it. Are parents reading this? Some reviews seem to suggest so...
on January 6, 2013
my granddaughter loves the rainbow magic books and i know she said she loved this one she went right into to it on christmas day
on June 11, 2013
I love all the rainbow magic books but this is my faviorite
Would recommend this book to all little girls.
on January 2, 2013
The book was great.

It had a lot of detail too. I love these kind of books by daisy meadows.
on May 10, 2013