|Price:||$67.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Constructed of supreme protectflon polyester with 1200 d. poly
- Recessed metal ball bearing in-line skate wheels.
- Hide-away retractable handle
- 8 convenient pockets for maxiumum packing versatility. U-shape top opening for easy access to spacious main compartment pocket.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This 33 inch rolling duffel is constructed of Supreme "PROTECFLON" Polyester with 1200 D. Poly. Recessed metal ball bearing in-line skate wheels. Hide-away retractable handle. A total of 8 convenient pockets allow for maximum packing versatility and makes a perfect travel or school duffle.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01IO0D3EM
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 18, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
So why have I rated it only 3 stars? Because while I didn't expect it to last forever; however I can't in good faith give it more than 3 stars because AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE PHOTO the bag was shot after my daughter's one trip. The top, the sides, the handle, the wheels and the straps all look as good as new, but the bottom/side where it hits the ground fell apart. The fabric is thin and basically just reinforced by cardboard, so if you pack heavy items at the bottom (something I usually do for balance purposes), those items stretch the fabric and scrape the bag on the ground).
So then why does it even deserve 3 stars, and why did I buy more of them? Because for the money:
1) It is large then the typical 30-to-32 inch rolling duffel
2) It has big straight sides (as opposed to the trapezoidal shape of most duffels)
3) It has a huge zip opening for packing
4) It has lots of great outer pockets
5) It has some reinforcement at the side/bottom for standing up on its own
6) It collapses completely (for example to fit under a low cruise ship cabin bed)
7) It was by far the cheapest bag I could find with all of these features
8) If you aren't going to drag it around on rough streets or check it too many times, it shouldn't fall apart and is therefore a good value.
After only two transatlantic trips the end strap's anchor webbing has virtually detached and is in need of immediate repair. One of the two castors has also started developing serious problems reducing the bag's ability to roll. Other more minor issues include: a tendency to tip over when stood upright and a holes appearing in two places in the (not very rugged) outer fabric. Without outer cynch straps to compress the contents, it's also a pretty floppy affair. My advice: pay more and get something that lasts more than a couple of trips; I'm returning to Eagle Creek whose products have stood me in very good stread over the years.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this for my son. We went of a drive vacation and he was able to fit his diving gear and his clothes and still had room to buy fun stuffPublished 12 minutes ago by Amazon Customer
So so bag, its actually too big, when you get it completely full it weighs too much to take on the airline without being charged extra baggage fees. Read morePublished 6 hours ago by Alan Reviews
My son went to boy scout camp for a week. It was large enough to hold a week of clothes, personal supplies, snacks, backpack, handbook and even his bulky sleeping bag. Read morePublished 22 hours ago by Kristina Rhee
If I could give it a zero I would . Used it twice it ripped. Save your money. It's awful .Published 1 day ago by Dcoffey
Large luggage to pack enough clothes for over a week. Many pockets to organize your items. But beware as you can easily go over the weight limits.Published 2 days ago by Xi Q Johnson
Zipper was defective! Unfortunately I bought these to use to move to Abu Dhabi from USA. Zipper ran of track and the duffle wasn't all the way filled! Read morePublished 4 days ago by Shirley T
Did not like the product , it ripped at the seam near the wheels on first time being used to fly !!! Poorly madePublished 6 days ago by Amazon Customer