|Price:||$423.99 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$101.00 (19%)|
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- 15" high
- 22" wide
- Constructed Of Durable Polyestercarbonate, Abs
- Dual spinner wheels allow free movement in all directions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This 3 piece set includes a 21" x 14" x 10" Inch Airline Carry-On, 25" x 17" x 11" Inch Vertical Rolling Case, and 29" x 19" x13" Inch Super Rolling Case. It is constructed of durable Polycarbonate/ABS with Dual spinner wheels, which allows for free movement in all directions and ready for your travel adventures. The light and fun Blossom 3 Piece Travel Set is constructed of durable polycarbonate ABS. This feminine collection features dual spinner wheels to allow free movement in all directions, an expanding feature to add 20% more packing capacity, a highly polished retractable push button reinforced handle, interior hanging zipper pocket and buckle tie belt, removable TSA compliant 3-1-1 pouch on carry-on, built-in dual shoe pockets and extra mesh zipper pocket, removable shoe pocket inside, divided zipper compartments for multi organized sections, and an elegantly imprinted full interior lining. Capacity: 2900 cu.in., 5800 cu.in., 8600 cu.in.
This 3 piece set includes a 21 Inch Airline Carry-On, 25 Inch Vertical Rolling Case, and 29 Inch Super Rolling Case. It is constructed of durable Polycarbonate/ABS with Dual spinner wheels, which allows for free movement in all directions and ready for your travel adventures.
- Product Dimensions: 33 x 22 x 15 inches
- Shipping Weight: 30 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003EQN81A
- Item model number: HD-3200-3-Aqua Blue-One Size
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 6, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I ended up coming back to buy the 3-piece set because the handle on the 21" version broke off. Olympia must have responded to customer feedback regarding the wheels, because with the new, 3-piece set I noticed that the small double wheels have been replaced by one larger one. I noticed that the motion of the baggage was a lot more fluid and easier to handle than the older version. Another thing I noticed is that the bags have been updated to include a TSA-approved locking system (even the 21") which I didn't have in the old version.
Every time I use this luggage, I always smile and I'm grateful that I don't have the typical black suitcase!
1. The colors - yeah, they're loud, but you can ALWAYS find your luggage (no having to use a colored ribbon on a black suitcase like everyone else)
2. They're durable - mine have been tossed, dragged the sun, heat, snow, rain, sleet and muck around Russia, Argentina, Peru, Brazil, UK and more.. and apparently set upon by wild direwolves and they're still great. Sometimes a few inconsequential scuff marks.
3. 360 wheels- they last: I can push/pull and maneuver easily
4. Size - they fit a lot - make sure you get the ones that expand. Even zipped up they hold a LOT, but with the expanded aspect they hold a ton!
5. handles - work well, adjust to different heights. Side & top handles very durable.
6. Inside - has been durable with no rips or tears. handy 2 elastic pockets + top mesh zippered section on one side + the elastic straps on other + small, long zippered section (I put a large giant clothes sized ziplock in there for a dirty laundry bag on the way home
7. No funny smell like some plastic suitcases get
8. Recently bought the second set with the pre-built in TSA approved locks - easy to use ..and now you cannot lose your lock!
9. lightweight - surprisingly lightweight, yet sturdy
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I absolutely LOVE this luggage. I traveled trough Europe for a whole month with the carry-on. It is light weigh and sturdy. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Brenda I.
Poor quality. The wheel fell off on the first use and the rubber sliders broke off as well on more than one of our pieces. Warranty is terrible. Read morePublished 12 months ago by CBW
Bought this set because it would be so easy to identify on a baggage carousel. The second time I used it on a plane trip I got the large one back with two wheels and corner chunks... Read morePublished 17 months ago by Grandma K.
I have had this 3 pc luggage set for almost a year now and I love it. They're roomy and they roll well. Read morePublished 18 months ago by L.K.
Beautiful luggage! It also happens to be sturdy and well-made. We bought this for our daughter to use for overseas travel. Read morePublished on December 3, 2013 by PhiladelphiaMom
It didn't handle well for travel they were scratched really bad on the first trip. Not durable enough for mePublished on August 23, 2013 by Tasheil
Great product. Timely delivery
I'm a "old poop" and this luggage sure stands out when at the airport.... and makes folks smile