- 100% Polyester
- Textile lining
- Zipper closure
- 21" high
- 14" wide
- 100% Polyester
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Constructed of supreme micro fiber zebra print, internal high impact net book protection, front zipper pocket and inside extra pockets
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 21 x 14 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00IAZAWXW
- Item model number: JF-4221-PU
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 7, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The good: the lime green really stands out. No question it's my bag coming around the carousel. Has a good assortment of pockets and compartments.
The bad: wore out too fast
If you pack light, it has enough space for everything you'd need. It fit in overhead compartment bins on large air-craft no problem, but for the smaller planes (that don't seat 6 people to a row) the bag unsurprisingly gets checked
I'd never used an upright bag with four 'spinner' wheels before. I liked the manuverability of it, and the stability of it when resting. However, keep in mind that it's best to roll it with all four wheels on the ground, rather than tilting it and rolling it on two. Slightly slower.
The bright green does scuff easily, as a warning. If you don't want a bag that's going to fade or get dinghy without a little maintenance, not reccomended.
Bag smelled strongly and unpleasantly of PVC/Phlalates, like a cheap shower curtain or a foam mattress pad, much to my dismay. If you're worried about toxins from plastics, avoid. If I'd been able to find a bag for this price that I could be certain *didn't* use so much phlalate, I would have.
Ultimately, I'm happy with my purchase. It was inexpensive, and held up to pretty aggressive airport/travel use without breaking or falling apart. But if you want something you can feel certain is made out of safe or quality materials, you'll have to pay more.
- The bright orange color is very unique and I can easily pick out my luggage in a crowd. The fabric is also very durable — no tears or scratches.
- Lots of pockets to hold various items
- Interior expands
- The handle is finnicky. If engaged at the first position, it will slide back down when not being handled.
- You can't pull on two wheels, it will bounce from one wheel back to the other. It's godawful on concrete sidewalks and you look like a fool. However, push/pulling on four wheels is fine.
The size is OK, same goes for the material, but the wheels are terrible, they work on a flat smooth surface (e.g house floor) but when using outside the suitcase bounces from one side to another instead of rolling, we had to hand carry it throughout the duration of our 10 day trip.
Would not recommend this to anyone else.
Update- on the second trip using this suitcase the zipper broke, suitcase at this point, after 2 times of use, is useless, would not recommend.
Most recent customer reviews
Good quality, still going strong