|Price:||$27.97 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$24.52 (47%)|
- Synthetic lining
- 22" high
- 12" wide
- Constructed Of Supreme "Protecflon" Polyester With 1200 D. Polyester
- Recessed in-line skate metal ball bearing wheel system and hideaway pull handle
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $1.99 shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
8 convenient pockets for maximum packing
Olympia's signature 8 pockets provide maximum packing capacity and efficient organization.
Push-button retractable handle
Locking Push-button retractable handle allows easy maneuver and its hide-away zipper pocket allows secured travel when needs to be checked in.
Metal ball bearing in-line skate wheels
Reinforced recessed metal ball bearing in-line skate wheels for maximum travel mileage.
Olympia 22" 8 Pocket rolling duffle features 8 Convenient pockets for maximum packing versatility and makes a perfect carry-on size weekend getaway bag or school duffle.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 22 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00144MBWQ
- Item model number: srd-22-Black-One Size
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 16, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+ It's super light. 5-10 pounds at most.
+ It has wheels and rolls. If it falls over while rolling it doesn't break my fragile programmer wrists from the weight.
+ I'm a software engineer and also a man, in that order. I've only worn a t-shirt and jeans since the day I saw my first computer. I can pack about 7 t-shirts and 3-4 pairs of jeans into this sucker. Let's be realistic though, I only pack 1 pair of jeans because you can wear the same pair for 3 weeks and no one notices. Unless they get close, which they don't, because...software engineer. My wife on the other hand can fill the bag with the thoughts of the clothes she probably won't but maybe will think of wearing on Friday.
+ It's soft and squishy like a duffel bag. This could be a pro or a con depending on what you plan to do with it. It's a pro if you plan on carrying this bag onto the plane and smashing it into the overhead where it fits perfectly. It's a con if you're coming back from San Diego and you plan on filling it with bottles of rare Pliny the Elder beer and hoping the baggage handlers will respect the 27 fragile stickers you put on it. Hint, they won't.
- There are tons of little pockets all over it to fill with your knickknacks. They're small though, you can't fit much in them except maybe headphones, chargers, stuff like that.
- It has handles that stick together so that you can carry it like a duffel bag if you want to show off your muscles to the ladies. I prefer rolling it.
- The handle could come up a little higher. I'm 5'8 not 4'9. I'd appreciate not having to bend over like I do at my desk all day while dragging this bag through the airport (I may be exaggerating a little). I'd like if it came up another 2-3 inches.
- The wheels don't rotate. If you take a corner fast the bag can tip over.
- The handle doesn't lock when you pull it all the way out. This isn't a big deal if you always pull your bag but if you decide to turn around and push it, the handle can push in which is kind of annoying.
Overall it's a good carry-on bag. It fits into the overhead nicely and it fits a weeks worth of my clothes when I need to travel somewhere for business. Plus it's a really good price. 4.5 stars.
Well constructed and nice looking. Easy to pick out on the carousel
Cheaper than average for a carry-on bag.
Carry handle on the top end (great for stairs and other places where it cannot be rolled).
Seven pockets in addition to main compartment (also a con).
Fairly light weight for capacity.
If full, this bag exceeds most airline guidelines for carry-on. I had to convince a gate person that it could be compressed down to fit into an overhead, as the bag was not full (Why do some people get to carry on enough for a small army?).
Will not stand on end.
I would prefer a couple of large pockets instead of seven small ones. Two large and five small would have been better.
Now I don’t have to carry a bag with straps digging into my shoulders. Great carry-on bag that fits perfectly in overhead bin of aircraft. If you pack smart, there’s no need for checked luggage. This bag will hold everything for a week at the beach including 2 pair of denim jeans. I had more than enough room for packing clothes needed for layering in a colder climate and carrying 2 pairs of shoes. It has 2 pockets on top and 2 on each side for total of 6 pockets, not very big pockets but adequate for all that 4oz. liquid limit stuff, personal hygiene things and makeup. Hubby has the same size in black and he loves this bag as much as I do.
I don’t think we’ll ever check luggage again. Awesome bag!