Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,240 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,339 reviews
on February 8, 2015
I travel frequently, I am a shorter (5'4'') jeans and t shirt dude. this is great for "week" trips without lots of clothing. this bag has great pockets all around and is surprisingly large inside. made of scrabble material, comfortable to hold. Has an ID card slot on the rear. got wheels, straps and the telescoping luggage handle.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
55 comments| 979 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 5, 2015
My wife bought a pair of these bags for us and the first thing I asked her was why? We have two perfectly good, 500lb, giant 10 year old luggage bags that look like they've withstood a nuclear holocaust. Why did you need to go spend money on something new? With reluctance I kept my dirty, handles missing, flea infested luggage bag in the closet the last time I traveled and brought this one instead.

Pros:
+ It's super light. 5-10 pounds at most.
+ It has wheels and rolls. If it falls over while rolling it doesn't break my fragile programmer wrists from the weight.
+ I'm a software engineer and also a man, in that order. I've only worn a t-shirt and jeans since the day I saw my first computer. I can pack about 7 t-shirts and 3-4 pairs of jeans into this sucker. Let's be realistic though, I only pack 1 pair of jeans because you can wear the same pair for 3 weeks and no one notices. Unless they get close, which they don't, because...software engineer. My wife on the other hand can fill the bag with the thoughts of the clothes she probably won't but maybe will think of wearing on Friday.
+ It's soft and squishy like a duffel bag. This could be a pro or a con depending on what you plan to do with it. It's a pro if you plan on carrying this bag onto the plane and smashing it into the overhead where it fits perfectly. It's a con if you're coming back from San Diego and you plan on filling it with bottles of rare Pliny the Elder beer and hoping the baggage handlers will respect the 27 fragile stickers you put on it. Hint, they won't.
- There are tons of little pockets all over it to fill with your knickknacks. They're small though, you can't fit much in them except maybe headphones, chargers, stuff like that.
- It has handles that stick together so that you can carry it like a duffel bag if you want to show off your muscles to the ladies. I prefer rolling it.

Cons:
- The handle could come up a little higher. I'm 5'8 not 4'9. I'd appreciate not having to bend over like I do at my desk all day while dragging this bag through the airport (I may be exaggerating a little). I'd like if it came up another 2-3 inches.
- The wheels don't rotate. If you take a corner fast the bag can tip over.
- The handle doesn't lock when you pull it all the way out. This isn't a big deal if you always pull your bag but if you decide to turn around and push it, the handle can push in which is kind of annoying.

Overall it's a good carry-on bag. It fits into the overhead nicely and it fits a weeks worth of my clothes when I need to travel somewhere for business. Plus it's a really good price. 4.5 stars.
1111 comments| 523 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 10, 2016
Words can not describe how much I was able to fit inside here WITH ROOM TO SPARE!! Look at the pictures! I highly recommend this to everyone! I used all the pockets on the side for, 1 pocket was black socks (7 pairs), 1 pocket was white socks(7 pairs), 1 pocket was for extra chargers, cords and random accessories, the other was for razor, shaving cream, 2 sticks of deodorant, tooth brush and paste. Front pockets held my tablet, phone (while i was on the plane, yes this was a carry on!) with plenty of room to spare, documents in the front top pocket for quick access. The bonus pocket by the handle i has no idea what to even put in there!
review image review image review image
0Comment| 179 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 9, 2013
I just finished a one-month trip using this bag, and it worked well.

Pros:
Well constructed and nice looking. Easy to pick out on the carousel
Rolls easily.
Cheaper than average for a carry-on bag.
Carry handle on the top end (great for stairs and other places where it cannot be rolled).
Seven pockets in addition to main compartment (also a con).
Fairly light weight for capacity.
Cons:
If full, this bag exceeds most airline guidelines for carry-on. I had to convince a gate person that it could be compressed down to fit into an overhead, as the bag was not full (Why do some people get to carry on enough for a small army?).
Will not stand on end.
I would prefer a couple of large pockets instead of seven small ones. Two large and five small would have been better.
22 comments| 240 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 16, 2017
I bought 3 of these because my family was going on a family cruise. To save space, I bought one for me, my husband and my mom. Many people had to comment on what a great bag this was. Airlines did not restrict this big bag and it was a space saver every time we had to take an Uber with many people around Miami. Our bags fit comfortably every time! Had we taken suitcases we would've had to rent more cars. We've only used it in one trip so far however it was used a lot because our bags went through airport baggage claim, cruise port baggage claim and through two hotels. They survived and still look like new.
on November 29, 2016
Love this piece of luggage, a must have. Very roomy, can fit nearly everything a person would need for several days of travel. Only downside is that it doesn't stand up well, the weight will cause it to tip over. If your pulling it then setting it flat the tipping really isn't an issue. If you'd like it to stand straight up in place without having a hold of the handle I'd have to recommend going with a different piece.
on August 9, 2017
This bag is great. It's compact but you can fit so much inside. It's well build. I fit all items for a one week trip abroad for 3 kids! I definetly recommend it! Only suggestion is I bought pink and it looks super good but after first airport journey it's already pretty dirty so I would stick to darker color.
on November 2, 2013
I bought this to use as a gym bag because I was tired of having to carry a similarly sized bag by the shoulder strap. The size is perfect and the side and lid pockets allow me to keep my gym paraphernalia separate but easily reached. I've been using it about a month for three times a week and it has performed great. The handle hasn't given me any problems, the construction seems to be very sturdy and the wheels roll without problem or noise. When the bag is upright it does lean forward a bit but it doesn't offer to fall over. Perhaps this would be a problem if it was loaded differently but for my use it works fine. If I think the lean of the bag might be an issue, I just roll it up to a wall. An unplanned perk is that the cavity where the handle collapses is large enough to hold my water bottle so I don't have to carry it separately. I'm pleased enough with the purchase at this point in time.
on August 19, 2017
Love it. Worked great on my trip. 2 design flaws. 1) One of the pockets on top needs to be big enough for an iPad. 2) When the bag is standing...2 of the side pockets zip toward the ground. Makes for some spillage. Otherwise love the bag. It's my primary bag now.
on November 30, 2016
Great rolling duffel bag! I got away with getting it on the plane. It will fit in most over-head bins if you stuff it. The one flight, I brought it to the gate without checking it, but they told me they would put it under the plane free of charge.

Would definitely recommend to the constant traveler who likes to pack a lot of stuff and try to get away with taking it on the plane ;)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.