Olympia 8 Pocket Rolling Duffel Bag, Black, 26 inch
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$73.88 (62%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Constructed Of Supreme "Protecflon" Polyester With 1200 D. Polyester
- Recessed in-line skate metal ball bearing wheel system and hideaway pull handle
- U-shape top opening system for easy access to spacious main compartment
- Self-repairing excel zippers and 8 convenient pockets for maximum packing versatility
- Made In China
- Note: "Stand by itself" - It is all subject to the balance of load that is controlled by the user
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This rolling duffel is constructed of Supreme "PROTECFLON" Polyester with 1200 D. Poly. Recessed metal ball bearing in-line skate wheels. Hide-away retractable handle. A total of 8 convenient pockets allow for maximum packing versatility and makes a perfect travel or school dufflel
From the Manufacturer
Olympia 26" 8 Pocket rolling duffle features 8 Convenient pockets for maximum packing versatility and makes a perfect weekend getaway bag or school duffle.
From the manufacturer
8 Convenient pockets for maximum packing
Olympia's signature 8 pockets provide maximum packing capacity and efficient organization.
Push-button retractable handle
Locking Push-button retractable handle allows easy maneuver and its hide-away zipper pocket allows secured travel when needs to be checked in.
Metal ball bearing in-line skate wheels
Reinforced recessed metal ball bearing in-line skate wheels for maximum travel mileage.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+ It's super light. 5-10 pounds at most.
+ It has wheels and rolls. If it falls over while rolling it doesn't break my fragile programmer wrists from the weight.
+ I'm a software engineer and also a man, in that order. I've only worn a t-shirt and jeans since the day I saw my first computer. I can pack about 7 t-shirts and 3-4 pairs of jeans into this sucker. Let's be realistic though, I only pack 1 pair of jeans because you can wear the same pair for 3 weeks and no one notices. Unless they get close, which they don't, because...software engineer. My wife on the other hand can fill the bag with the thoughts of the clothes she probably won't but maybe will think of wearing on Friday.
+ It's soft and squishy like a duffel bag. This could be a pro or a con depending on what you plan to do with it. It's a pro if you plan on carrying this bag onto the plane and smashing it into the overhead where it fits perfectly. It's a con if you're coming back from San Diego and you plan on filling it with bottles of rare Pliny the Elder beer and hoping the baggage handlers will respect the 27 fragile stickers you put on it. Hint, they won't.
- There are tons of little pockets all over it to fill with your knickknacks. They're small though, you can't fit much in them except maybe headphones, chargers, stuff like that.
- It has handles that stick together so that you can carry it like a duffel bag if you want to show off your muscles to the ladies. I prefer rolling it.
- The handle could come up a little higher. I'm 5'8 not 4'9. I'd appreciate not having to bend over like I do at my desk all day while dragging this bag through the airport (I may be exaggerating a little). I'd like if it came up another 2-3 inches.
- The wheels don't rotate. If you take a corner fast the bag can tip over.
- The handle doesn't lock when you pull it all the way out. This isn't a big deal if you always pull your bag but if you decide to turn around and push it, the handle can push in which is kind of annoying.
Overall it's a good carry-on bag. It fits into the overhead nicely and it fits a weeks worth of my clothes when I need to travel somewhere for business. Plus it's a really good price. 4.5 stars.
The plastic moulding at the bottom that the wheels are attached to is too flimsy. If you put 50 lbs worth of stuff in it (which is what it should be built for, considering its size), the plastic moulding at the bottom bends, the wheels splay out and the bag drags on the ground. This makes it hard to pull and destroys the fabric on the bottom. Worthless!!! I rarely write reviews but I'm really disappointed in the quality. Pic is after ONE trip.
So why have I rated it only 3 stars? Because while I didn't expect it to last forever; however I can't in good faith give it more than 3 stars because AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE PHOTO the bag was shot after my daughter's one trip. The top, the sides, the handle, the wheels and the straps all look as good as new, but the bottom/side where it hits the ground fell apart. The fabric is thin and basically just reinforced by cardboard, so if you pack heavy items at the bottom (something I usually do for balance purposes), those items stretch the fabric and scrape the bag on the ground).
So then why does it even deserve 3 stars, and why did I buy more of them? Because for the money:
1) It is large then the typical 30-to-32 inch rolling duffel
2) It has big straight sides (as opposed to the trapezoidal shape of most duffels)
3) It has a huge zip opening for packing
4) It has lots of great outer pockets
5) It has some reinforcement at the side/bottom for standing up on its own
6) It collapses completely (for example to fit under a low cruise ship cabin bed)
7) It was by far the cheapest bag I could find with all of these features
8) If you aren't going to drag it around on rough streets or check it too many times, it shouldn't fall apart and is therefore a good value.
Now I don’t have to carry a bag with straps digging into my shoulders. Great carry-on bag that fits perfectly in overhead bin of aircraft. If you pack smart, there’s no need for checked luggage. This bag will hold everything for a week at the beach including 2 pair of denim jeans. I had more than enough room for packing clothes needed for layering in a colder climate and carrying 2 pairs of shoes. It has 2 pockets on top and 2 on each side for total of 6 pockets, not very big pockets but adequate for all that 4oz. liquid limit stuff, personal hygiene things and makeup. Hubby has the same size in black and he loves this bag as much as I do.
I don’t think we’ll ever check luggage again. Awesome bag!
Bottom line: You might think you are getting a bargain, but you're better off investing in a higher-quality bag.
Top reviews from other countries
Remember the more you stuff them, the less room you have for the pockets, kinda commen sense but, the review told me to be specific.
I like that this bag has inset roller wheels, because they're much less likely to break during baggage handling. The retractable handle seems to be just the right size too, and sturdy enough.
This lightweight roller duffel bag really is perfect -- at least it seems so right now. Fingers-crossed it holds up: it will certainly be put to the test over the coming weeks since it will be checked on to 15 flights! I will update this review when I return from my travels and let you know how well this bag held up.
Reviewed in Canada on September 4, 2018