Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on July 28, 2017
Suitcase is very sturdy, roomy, and has a nice inner front compartment. It has the look of expensive luggage, and the pull up handle is smooth, strong and not cheap looking. The reason for the 2 star rating is because the wheels are very poorly made. They are very fragile and unresponsive when making quick turns. We bought 4 in the last 2 years, and two of them can't be wheeled on all fours. They have to be pulled behind you. We've only used them on 3 trips. I understand that luggage handling at airports is very brutal,but for the wheels to give out so quickly is disappointing. If the wheels were stronger, this would be the greatest luggage around for the price, and would definitely be a 5 star review.
on February 8, 2015
Spinner wheels do not work. Used for one trip and I wheel broken, three wheels do not turn properly. Past return or replace period. Will not buy Olympia luggage again!
on November 7, 2014
Very solidly built, has kept up with significant travel over the last year without looking battered. The zippers have held, if one of the little handles snapped. The wheels are in perfect shape.
on June 12, 2016
Very roomy and sturdy, be careful not to overpaid or the 4 wheels won't roll good.
on November 10, 2014
I bought this luggage and the wheel broke. I sent in and paid for shipping for another one. Put that on. When I reached my destination the whole wheel and bottom of suitcase broke. I was thinking on sending it back, but don't want another one.
on December 11, 2013
We noticed a split in this bag just as we started to close it. It was full but not overly full. Too late to return it or get a refund. Will have to 'secure wrap' it at the airport and hope for the best. Also it certainly looks smaller than our other 30 in samsonite bags. Definitely not as much volume at the very least.
on February 25, 2017
It holds alot if traveling for a week or so.
on March 11, 2015
very nice, sturdy suitcase, especially for the money. Also great to have 4 wheels.
on August 29, 2014
This luggage is tough and exactly what I needed! I plan on ordering more!
on August 31, 2014
This is 29 not 30, the warranty has many buts and ifs, I guess its okay for the price. It all will depend the Airline will handel the luggage.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.