Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 163 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 170 reviews
on August 29, 2014
Sturdy and easy to clean. I use this when I travel for work offshore and it has lasted well. I put a piece of 1/4" plywood in the bottom of it to keep it flat and when I want to clean it, I just take the plywood out and throw the whole thing in the washer. It has stood up to the abuse of the airlines and the helicopter flights with lots of handling. My only complaint is that the shoulder strap connections are plastic and they broke after just a few uses. Buy some good straps with metal connectors if you plan to use shoulder straps to carry it.
on January 16, 2013
For the price this is a great heavy-duty bag. Was looking for a bag to tote around our snowboard boots and helmets after the prior one died. Checked out gear and lacrosse bags, but they're priced around twice this. Bag is sized as advertised and fits the stuff perfectly. Quality zippers and clips, and a bottom that helps hide grime. It does not have a rigid bottom, which can be annoying if you're looking for some structure when carrying it. But otherwise no complaints and just ordered another one for the kid's gear.
on June 24, 2017
I "could" buy any luggage I want for my international travel, but, this does the job, and is economical as well. I got enough "stuff" for two months' overseas in it recently, and like the multiple straps. Gets thru airport baggage equipment just fine as well. OK, I wish it had wheels; when full, no question, it can be bulky.
on December 18, 2013
It is a tough all purpose bag, made with heavy material. I've had the Samsonite-tote-a-ton bag. That bag was super light and great for general purpose... but, if you plan to check in at the airport... go with this. The thin material on the tote-a-ton got torn in my second trip.

Update: I've used it on several trips now. This bag holds anything like a champ! Only downside is that it is not water-resistant. When checked-in for my last trip, the clothes in that bag gotten damp. I could only imagine that it was exposed to rain water during transfer? I would be very cautions of use it for an packing my clothes when traveling to a destination for that reason.
on September 8, 2014
We needed something to take for Camping since taking regular suitcases were too bulky for our car top carrier. We also have 2 little boys that like to take toys along. These bags were the solution! 1 bag held both my boys clothes for the week and the other one we used for toys! They did have a slight plastic like odor when they arrived but I hung them outside for a few hours and that went away! These are GREAT Quality made bags! They are very roomy and will grow with my boys as they get older!
on December 6, 2012
this bag is heavy duty
holds a ton of stuff
its roomier and sturdier than i expected!
great bag!
i highly recommend it!
on September 6, 2015
I have not used this for airplane-travel--however, I have used it for regular trips. It is very big; I packed all of my items for a ten day trip, and it is still fairly empty. I was tempted to see if I could zip myself inside, but I figured I better pack first. It seems durable, and I will report back if it does not hold-up. I ordered the green color because I could get it same-day delivery through Prime. The green color is pleasant to the eye, and I hope it will distinguish my bag from others' in group-situations. I do wish that it had more than one pocket on the outside, but because the inside of the main-compartment is so spacious, I will not hold this against my overall appraisal of the bag.
on April 18, 2013
This is a really good bag you can get compared to value. It is very spacious but like other reviewers I would have appreciated if there was an additional pocket or two. You can take a lot of clothes in there (I guess more than enough for two weeks). It is very well built. Straps and joints are sturdy.

The only problem I faced while carrying this bag was its rather gigantic size compared to my tiny body. In a manner of speaking, this bag is almost 2/3 of my height and running across the concourses in Chicago airport with this bag on my shoulder was a really painful. I guess any person having a good physique or taller structure will not face that kind of a problem
on December 13, 2012
Travelled on a cruise for a week. Good dependable bag. They finally got it right!! Plenty of room and no worries
on April 19, 2015
Looks good it was just too big for my needs! It is actually long enough to fit 3-4 full backpacks in length-wise, 1.5 backpacks width-wise, and 1.5 backpacks height-wise . If you don't need this much space, try something smaller. For a comparison, this will hold just as much as a decent-sized suitcase. I ended up getting the Kenox Oversized Canvas travel bag here on Amazon. Check my review on there if you're looking for a nicely-sized weekend duffle.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.