Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,020 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,078 reviews
on August 4, 2015
I purchased it for my teenage daughter to take on a six-week multi-country tour of eastern Europe and the middle east. They were constantly on the go. It was dragged on an off buses and through streets and gravel. It was checked on multiple flights. It took a lot of punishment. It proved to be so lightweight and feature-packed that I have since purchased 4 more of them for the family to take on 2 week cruise trip.

So why have I rated it only 3 stars? Because while I didn't expect it to last forever; however I can't in good faith give it more than 3 stars because AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE PHOTO the bag was shot after my daughter's one trip. The top, the sides, the handle, the wheels and the straps all look as good as new, but the bottom/side where it hits the ground fell apart. The fabric is thin and basically just reinforced by cardboard, so if you pack heavy items at the bottom (something I usually do for balance purposes), those items stretch the fabric and scrape the bag on the ground).

So then why does it even deserve 3 stars, and why did I buy more of them? Because for the money:
1) It is large then the typical 30-to-32 inch rolling duffel
2) It has big straight sides (as opposed to the trapezoidal shape of most duffels)
3) It has a huge zip opening for packing
4) It has lots of great outer pockets
5) It has some reinforcement at the side/bottom for standing up on its own
6) It collapses completely (for example to fit under a low cruise ship cabin bed)
7) It was by far the cheapest bag I could find with all of these features
8) If you aren't going to drag it around on rough streets or check it too many times, it shouldn't fall apart and is therefore a good value.
review image
11 comment| 358 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 24, 2015
Work offshore and us it monthly, it takes a real beating pulling it up and down stairs on boat. holds 16 days worth of cloths all my bedding plus more pack about 78lbs of supplies with no problem added 2 large pieces of cardboard one on each side for more support
0Comment| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 26, 2017
Exterior held up well, but interior lining ripped after 2 weeks of light use. Family took 3 bags on a trip where the bags went on a few planes and were used rather lightly. Yet, interior lining ripped at seams. It is an inexpensive bag, so just realize that it is not made to last and like everything else, consider it disposable. On a positive note, the bag is really large and can hold a lot.
on July 22, 2011
The bag was large enough to put an entire week of clothing in but after using it one time, it tore at the bottom. Sent it back and had no problem getting a refund. Great customer service!!
on July 24, 2015
Bought the bag for a car trip in Europe. After 14 days and 10 hotels, you can see the damage the bag has suffered at the bottom. Just like other reviewers have posted. The wheels are too short and the base is made of the same fabric as the rest of the bag, it should instead be made of a more durable material that can resists some dragging, especially when your bag is full. Can be fixed it with duct tape, but I recommend you add some reinforcement to this area before using it.
review image
on March 27, 2016
I packed for me and my baby. Large enough for a lot of mommy and baby clothes, baby toys, my hair blow dryer, some shoes, even a pillow. I was able to fit a small baby matress pad of 18" x 36"x1"... It met my expectations for size and the price was great. Materials that it is built with are not top quality, but they worked out well. it did not tear or break anywhere it you treat it nice and dont abuse it. I would buy another one if I need one for more space and I do recommend it. but I do emphazise this is a great bag for someone that will TREAT IT WITH CARE, like women or carefully sensitive men, this is a great bag for someone like that, careful. But if you give this bag to a macho machote man, that will drag it, beat it, kick, pull zippers ect.. Get another bag, probably something made of wood or metal. Personal experience..... my husband.
on May 29, 2016
Like many of the other reviews on this duffle, the space is amazing. The pockets held the gear I packed like a champ and didn't "blow out. "
The only negative lay with my first flight from LAX to Oslo. Upon picking up my duffle from the carousel, I couldn't extend the handle as it had been bent beyond repair.
Soldiering on, the primary handle proved useful and I managed through customs and on to my destination with no further trouble.
Positives- lots of space and light as not to add too much weight to airline limits.
Negatives- light weight proves to be detrimental against the tirades of airline baggage control.
Final takeaway- this product is better than the duffle it replaced. Weigh your use needs vs the size, weight and cost. For me, I'm pleased thus far.
on February 24, 2017
I absolutely love this bag! It is large and fits a LOT of clothing, especially compared to a regular/large suitcase. I've used it for sporting activities, packing sports gear, including placing a rolled up sleeping bag inside. Recently, I used it on a ski trip and put all of our family ski gear inside of it. It made it through the flight and kept things dry despite snow and rain. Side pockets are nice too. I'm buying 2 more!
on July 3, 2015
I bought this for my daughter to go away to summer camp for 2 weeks .. and I am so glad I did. it HUGE and will fit easily fit all her cloths and towels and blanket. I got the pink it's just like the picture. 8 huge pockets .. I read some reviews about it being cheap I do not at all agree it's a duffle bag like any duffle or book bag. the wheels roll nice and the handle is sturdy. I am so pleased with this bag. BUY it ! you can't beat the price I have easily seen these bags in target or Walmart at 60 to 80 dollars.
on December 1, 2016
I was shocked when I opened the box and saw this rolling duffel! It was much bigger than I thought it would be! I ordered the bag while I was on vacation when I realized I needed an extra bag to return home. I used this as an extra bag, but I could have gotten ALL of my stuff in just this one! The material is really strong, not thin, and the wheels roll very smoothly. It's easy to retract the handle and carry the bag by the handles on top. I have never used a duffel bag before and I liked the fact that it wasn't rigid like most of my luggage. And it has pockets all over the outside with plenty of room for extra items or things you want easy access to without going into the main bag.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.