BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 16, 2013
This is the biggest case that airlines will allow under all the new restrictions. I have seen other passengers get by with larger ones but they could be in deep do-do should the airline decide to say "no".

I bought 2 of these for my wife and I and so far we are working on our 3rd trip without any issues. The casters are still fine(from my experience it's the casters that are the first to go). Before buying this I looked a many other cases including samsonites at luggage shops. The casters weren't much better so these seem to provide better value. I'm happy that I bought them!

Update 3/22/2014:
Up to 5 hard trips, still going strong! (I'm talking about a lot of wheel abuse, not just rolling around the airport floors.)

Update 7/9/2014:
Trips 6&7 down. This bag has seen a lot of miles now! (Not just in the air). I think it will make 10!

Update 12/7/2014
Trip 8 accomplished!

4 stars. When I get to 10 trips, they will earn a 5th star!
0Comment| 96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 7, 2016
I really wanted to love this luggage but the coloring was weird. The way the sheen was, the top looked like a different color than the rest of the luggage. Other than that, it was a decent size but I decided I needed a hardcase for my overseas travel.
on November 26, 2014
I've used this luggage twice now and it's doing just fine. It's gone through 4 flights. The spinners work well and it's a breeze to get through the airport. I also really like the handle on the side which makes lifting the case off the baggage claim roundabout much easier. I'd have given it 5 stars had it been a bit lighter as weight is always an issue.
on August 10, 2015
Liked the suitcase especially as very spacious. No problem with the size in travel to Europe. The only problem was the top handle. It loosened at one of the rivets. I had to take to repair shop after return to have fixed. I liked the color (red) as I wanted to be able to spot it on the luggage tram at the airport as most folks have black ones. I liked to wheels also.
on August 7, 2016
Very large! Great price point and seems to uphold Denver int airport to Hartsfield-Jackson. Pay close attention to the stitch quality on the handles; this was a great move by Olympia Luggage.
on May 22, 2015
I traveled once with this and it has held up. It does have black marks all over it from the airlines so maybe go with a darker color next time. (like black) The wheels have held up!
on January 5, 2012
I love I bought this product. My 25" suitcase can fit INSIDE this 30" suitcase. It even looks like I can fit my 9 year old brother in it (but I didn't try it ;p) Great for traveling away for a week or two. Only have to carry that one bag. Plus it has sections for daily needs like brushing your teeth, washing your hair, even fit an extra pair of shoes in the side pocket. If you think you may be in a tight spot with packing, just unzip the 20% expandable. It's not that much, but can help if clothes are packed in really tight. I also love the 360 spin wheels! I play with them almost every other day. I wish I had this bag when I went to Italy 3 years ago.

P.S., on the back, there is a built-in tag that will ask your name, address, and phone number :D
Saves money!
review image
11 comment| 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 23, 2015
I bought this for a trip to Guatemala. I have just got back from that trip and I must say that this suitcase performed and endured just fine. It survived airline luggage handling, trips across country tied to the top of the bus (often in the rain), and it is still as good as was when I received it.
on June 7, 2017
Really love this luggage because it is quite roomy and easy to maneuver. Best investment for luggage I've ever made.
on March 29, 2017