- Series: Routledge Critical Studies in Sport
- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (April 2, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415772516
- ISBN-13: 978-0415772518
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,325,280 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Olympic Media: Inside the Biggest Show on Television (Routledge Critical Studies in Sport) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently Bought Together
Top Customer Reviews
It was not intended for everyone who has ever watched the Olympics on TV, it's for the academic.
It's still a slog.