Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(3 star, Verified Purchases). See all 262 reviews
on August 21, 2014
Pretty good, but could benefit from some serious editing. Everett is very 'wordy', and often takes two pages to describe an idea which could be summarised in a sentence. This gets infuriating as you read through the book, and it gets worse later on when you've read the thing already and are using it just for reference.

That said, the information in the book is really good if you can tease it out from the text, and I don't know of another book with teaching progressions as useful as this one. I got the DVD too and actually it does a good job of summarising the text and making it more understandable.
on February 8, 2015
Good information, poorly written. Way to many unnecessary words used to describe simple concepts. Almost felt as if they were just added as filler to make the book longer. Other than getting passed the frustration of having to read it, there is good information that can be picked out.
on October 16, 2012
I read the reviews and I thought this book will be good for me. I read Starting with Strength by Mark Ripptle before I read this book. This book is little hard to follow compared with Mark's book. It is only reason I give this book 3 stars. I don't agree with some of the forms that book recommends. I agree 100% with Mark's recommendations.