Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Olympus 202027 2GB M Type Xd Card (Retail Package)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on April 16, 2008
I PURCHASED THIS CARD AT THE SAME TIME I PURCHASED THE OLYMPUS SP570UZ CAMERA. IT IS EVERYTHING I EXPECTED IT TO BE. ACCORDING TO THE CAMERA, IT WILL HOLD APPROXIMATELY 799 PICTURES. THIS IS EQUIVALENT TO ABOUT 22 ROLLS OF 35MM FILM. WITH TWO OF THESE CARDS, A PERSON COULD TAKE AN EXTENDED TRIP TO EUROPE AND STILL HAVE PLEANTY OF PICTURE TAKING CAPACITY. THERE IS VERY LITTLE LAG BETWEEN PICTURES WHICH IS ANOTHER PLUS AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED. GOOD CARD.
on June 10, 2007
I purchased this card for my Olympus Camedia C-60 camera only to find out when the card arrived that it doesn't work with my camera. This was my camera's fault, not the card's fault (my camera only works with a particular type of 512MB card). The good news is that Amazon took the card back, no problem.
on April 4, 2009
After ordering the new Olympus camera and this memory on the same day, from different Amazon-related vendors, I was ready to start immediately. The camera arrived the next day, but the memory was closer to 10 days. That was within the estimate, but irritating.

In the camera though, the memory worked as expected. No surprises is the touchstone for memory and it performs. It's fast and flawless.
on June 25, 2009
La tarjeta de memoria XD es excelente, tiene buena velocidad y capacidad de almacenamiento cuando se trabaja en el formato JPG, como era de esperarse de un producto OLYMPUS, pero tomar una foto en formato RAW, es otro cantar. Aun así es un excelente producto, y es que debemos entender lo pesado que son los archivos en formato RAW.
on September 18, 2008
I bought this along with my Olympus Stylus 770SW 7.1MP Digital Camera and it was the best combined purchase I have made this year. The camera rocks and with this card it holds over a thousand high quality pictures and lots of videos too.

I have had this for a while now with no problems or complaints! Great Buy!
on July 13, 2007
I like this memory card because it saves me time and having to carry another memory card around. If you're like me who sometimes forgets where they've placed that xtra memory card then I would recommend getting twice the memory in one card. The price may be the same as getting two but you won't risk losing one.
on February 19, 2009
I purchased this product as a spare for my new camera. It works well and holds lots of pictures. It fits in the slot on my computer for quick downloading. I ordered it while home from the mission field on furlough and it arrived promptly. The price is great, much less than what the sell for in the stores.
on October 11, 2010
Amazon.com made shopping for this hard-to-find item easy. The card that comes with this Olympus camera only holds 3 pictures, so I needed to upgrade before it was even usable. The Olympus type Xd card was not readily available in local stores.
on August 27, 2008
As a memory card, there is little to review - it works. However, I the format of the card is such that few computers or card readers are adapted to read it. Manufacturers should not proliferate multiple designs for memory cards.
on January 20, 2008
Although they make after market batteries that are cheaper, I wanted to stick with Olympus for the memory card. It has way more storage capacity than I will ever use. Fast delivery, fair price. Works great.