Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on July 19, 2017
Perfect fit for my TG-5. Very nice.
on May 19, 2016
Used it all over in Disney with my TG4. Worked perfectly...couldn't have been happier. With the adapter installed and a light filter it still fit although any of the fisheye lenses, zoom lenses, etc probably would be too large for this case.
on July 5, 2014
PERFECT fit for the TG-3!
on April 4, 2013
Works well with the neck strap so if it gets bumped around it is totally protected. I used it with my Olympus with the sicilicon cover on the camera. Wish it had a small slot for extra cards.
on January 16, 2014
I use my camera primarily on day hikes and backpacking and this case works out fantastically. The case has large zippers and is easy to quickly access the camera. I found that by leaving the camera strap hanging out of the top that I can slip my hand through and then unzip the case without fear of dropping the camera. The case has baffles that create a pocket so the camera drops in securely even unzipped and the hard case keeps it protected. This case meets my needs 100% and then some.
on November 22, 2013
fits the olympus stylus tg-2 well. and has a small pocket for a spare battery and memory card. Seems very well built
on February 3, 2016
I bought this to go with the camera as a Christmas gift for my husband. He takes it with him when he walks the dog and when he goes kayaking. The case attractive from my perspective and is good protection for the camera. It functions as stated in the advertising and fits the camera like a glove.
on August 10, 2014
A good, hard, protective, case. There is one issue: there is no protection for the lens, and no possibility of attaching a lens cap. You have to be careful not to scratch the lens when inserting the camera into the case.
There are no pockets in this case for accessories. Just the camera.
on December 23, 2016
Fits my TG-3 snug with just enough room for a small strap and extra battery wedged into the belt loop. It's as compact as you could make it with any level or protection
on July 4, 2016
Case is rugged and fits the TG-4 perfectly, but it's a pain getting the camera in and out of the zippered compartment from my belt with the strap attached. I would much prefer a velcro flap in the front that would allow easy one-handed access to slide in and out while wearing it, so will be looking for an alternative. That said, I feel this provides good protection while banging around in a purse/backpack so would be perfect for that if you don't plan to take it in and out often.