Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on July 19, 2017
Perfect fit for my TG-5. Very nice.
on July 5, 2014
PERFECT fit for the TG-3!
on April 4, 2013
Works well with the neck strap so if it gets bumped around it is totally protected. I used it with my Olympus with the sicilicon cover on the camera. Wish it had a small slot for extra cards.
on November 22, 2013
fits the olympus stylus tg-2 well. and has a small pocket for a spare battery and memory card. Seems very well built
on February 3, 2016
I bought this to go with the camera as a Christmas gift for my husband. He takes it with him when he walks the dog and when he goes kayaking. The case attractive from my perspective and is good protection for the camera. It functions as stated in the advertising and fits the camera like a glove.
on August 10, 2014
A good, hard, protective, case. There is one issue: there is no protection for the lens, and no possibility of attaching a lens cap. You have to be careful not to scratch the lens when inserting the camera into the case.
There are no pockets in this case for accessories. Just the camera.
on December 23, 2016
Fits my TG-3 snug with just enough room for a small strap and extra battery wedged into the belt loop. It's as compact as you could make it with any level or protection
on July 4, 2016
Case is rugged and fits the TG-4 perfectly, but it's a pain getting the camera in and out of the zippered compartment from my belt with the strap attached. I would much prefer a velcro flap in the front that would allow easy one-handed access to slide in and out while wearing it, so will be looking for an alternative. That said, I feel this provides good protection while banging around in a purse/backpack so would be perfect for that if you don't plan to take it in and out often.
on July 18, 2013
I like the fact that this case is not bulky or heavy. I just wish it unzipped with a little more ease. The clip is convenient to hook on a belt loop. All-in-all, a great little case.
on April 12, 2013
I bought this case for my newly purchased Olympus TG-2. The case is great and seems like it can take some abuse. My only concern is that I wish it had a little more room for SD cards or an extra battery.