Have one to sell?
58mm UV CPL FLD Filter Lens Kit HD for Olympus E-450, E-620, E-520, E-510, E-500, E-420, E-410, E-400, E-330, E-30, E-3, E-300, E-1 Digital SLR Cameras Which Have Any Of These (14-42mm, 40-150mm, 70-300mm) Olympus Lenses
Available from these sellers.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- UV Protective Filter: Prevents loss of sharpness & contrast by filtering out UV rays and Haze. Prote
- CPL Circular Polarizer Filter: Uses Polaroids patented Polarizing techonolgy to give you total "on l
- CPL Circular Polarizer Filter also eliminate surface reflections from glass and water - all with pic
- FLD Fluorescent Filter: Eliminates that annoying greenish "tinge" which fluorescent lights add to ph
- Includes Protective Carrying Case
This fits your .
1 new from $14.95
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers also shopped for
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Don't see what you're looking for?
There was a problem completing your request. Please try your search again later.
All Product Information Customer Q&A's Customer Reviews
|Shipping Weight||1 pound|
UV filter: To protect eyes and equipment from dangerous ultra-violet rays, sharpen contrast and perform as overall protection against dust, elements, scratching and impact that otherwise would land first on a far more valuable lens.
FD filter: Corrects color when shooting under fluorescent lighting, avoiding greenish effect and giving natural color to your images.
Polarizing filter: Reduces amount of light entering camera, cuts glare, allows shooting through glass or around water. Eliminates overexposure when aperture cannot be stopped down further.
True High Definition:2 times the resolution of standard high definition lenses.
Digital Multi-Coated: Greatly reduces the appearance of lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections.
High Quality Optical Glass: Your pictures are only as good as the glass in your lens.
There are no customer reviews yet.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|