Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on June 30, 2013
I ordered this battery on June 26, 2013, after checking the reviews. The much higher price and all reviews to that point indicated this battery was from the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), Olympus. In addition, the battery pictured in this Amazon product listing looked exactly like the battery that came with my Olympus camera, which of course is OEM.

The battery I received has a white label and is in packaging that says "Empire," not "Olympus."

Amazon should correct this situation, so people like me are not paying up for a non-OEM battery. I could've bought a non-OEM battery for much less on Amazon, ebay and elsewhere, if that is what I wanted.

I am returning the battery and will go to my local camera shop to buy the real deal.
on November 8, 2013
Works great! Liked it so much I got 2!! Long life even with all the other battery draining features turned on.
on June 29, 2013
I ordered this from New Era Marketing. The battery I received was not OEM as pictured. Battery received was an Empire brand aftermarket battery.
on May 22, 2013
I looked for a second battery for my TG-2 for a while, but I kept coming across all of the off brand products that have mixed reviews. I spent a little more and got this one, and it is exactly what it says it is. Genuine Olympus LI90B replacement battery. Perfect for an upcoming vacation, and reliable as well.
on August 19, 2013
Will be returned. Initially only charged 1/4. now doesn't charge at all. So there you go. The other one works fine though.
on March 27, 2014
lasted longer than I had originally expected. Also charges quickly, and is relatively light considering. Would recommend to a friend.
on October 7, 2013
much better than the knock offs! I could barely get the knock offs to last for 30 minutes of recording and these will easily do an hour!
on July 12, 2013
The battery worked for a single charge and no longer worked, dead and will not accept a charge. I have sent it back and am awaiting a replacement.
on November 16, 2013
Too expensive compared to other LI-90B batteries that don't say OLYMPUS on them but it works and that's al I wanted.
on June 8, 2013
Original equipment is always better than third party manufacturers. Full battery life like the original. This is the only way to go.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question