Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Olympus LI-90bB Lithium Ion Battery (Black)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on June 30, 2013
I ordered this battery on June 26, 2013, after checking the reviews. The much higher price and all reviews to that point indicated this battery was from the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), Olympus. In addition, the battery pictured in this Amazon product listing looked exactly like the battery that came with my Olympus camera, which of course is OEM.

The battery I received has a white label and is in packaging that says "Empire," not "Olympus."

Amazon should correct this situation, so people like me are not paying up for a non-OEM battery. I could've bought a non-OEM battery for much less on Amazon, ebay and elsewhere, if that is what I wanted.

I am returning the battery and will go to my local camera shop to buy the real deal.
on June 29, 2013
I ordered this from New Era Marketing. The battery I received was not OEM as pictured. Battery received was an Empire brand aftermarket battery.
on May 22, 2013
I looked for a second battery for my TG-2 for a while, but I kept coming across all of the off brand products that have mixed reviews. I spent a little more and got this one, and it is exactly what it says it is. Genuine Olympus LI90B replacement battery. Perfect for an upcoming vacation, and reliable as well.
on August 19, 2013
Will be returned. Initially only charged 1/4. now doesn't charge at all. So there you go. The other one works fine though.
on November 2, 2014
I have and Olympus TG-3 and wanted an OEM battery for backup, I also have the two-battery pack and charger from Wasabi. These all came in handy (and worked as expected) on a recent trip to Spain and the Canary Islands.
on July 12, 2013
The battery worked for a single charge and no longer worked, dead and will not accept a charge. I have sent it back and am awaiting a replacement.
on October 7, 2013
much better than the knock offs! I could barely get the knock offs to last for 30 minutes of recording and these will easily do an hour!
on June 8, 2013
Original equipment is always better than third party manufacturers. Full battery life like the original. This is the only way to go.
on October 21, 2012
It is a good idea to have an extra battery. Always buy an OEM battery. The off brand ones are not very good. You get what you pay for.
on March 27, 2014
lasted longer than I had originally expected. Also charges quickly, and is relatively light considering. Would recommend to a friend.

See 1 answered question