- While supplies last, spend $25 on products sold by Amazon.com and get a free select snack at checkout. See eligible snacks here and enter code PRIMESNACK at checkout. Available to Prime members only. Enter code PRIMESNACK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $50.00 on Olympus FL-900R High-Intensity Flash when you purchase 1 or more Select Olympus cameras offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $25.00 on Olympus Battery Grip Power Battery Holder HLD-9, black (HLD-9) when you purchase 1 or more Select Olympus cameras offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $300.00 on Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 300mm f4.0 PRO Lens (Black) when you purchase 1 or more Select Olympus cameras offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $200.00 on Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-100mm f4.0 PRO Lens, Black when you purchase 1 or more Select Olympus cameras offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $100.00 on Olympus 14-150mm f/4.0-5.6 II Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras (Black) when you purchase 1 or more Select Olympus cameras offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $50.00 on Olympus 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 EZ Interchangeable Lens (Silver) when you purchase 1 or more Select Olympus cameras offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $50.00 on Olympus 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 EZ Interchangeable Lens (Black) when you purchase 1 or more Select Olympus cameras offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $200.00 on Olympus M Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 Pro Interchangeable Lens when you purchase 1 or more Select Olympus cameras offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $200.00 on Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-50mm F3.5-6.3 EZ Lens when you purchase 1 or more Select Olympus cameras offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II 4K Mirrorless Camera Bod..." and save 18% off the $1,999.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Camera Accidental Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes Parts and Labor coverage plus accidental damages caused by drops and spills
- Repair or Replacement Promise on Every Product and Never a Deductible
- 5 Day Repair Guarantee on Depot Service
- Contract Delivered by E-mail, Register and File Claims Online or by Phone
- Excludes Aerial Drones and Radio Controlled Devices
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II 4K Mirrorless Camera Body, 20.4 Megapixels, 5-Axis IS, 60fps, 3-Inch Touch LCD, Black
|Price:||$1,999.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- New 20.4 Megapixel Live MOS Sensor
- New TruePic VIII Dual Quad Core Image Processor
- 60 frames per second S-AF, 18 frames per second C-AF (silent electronic shutter)
- 15 frames per second S-AF, 10 frames per second C-AF (mechanical shutter)
- 121-Point Dual Fast AF with Cross-Type On-Chip Phase Detection focusing
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Revolutionary High-Speed Performance
The E-M1 Mark II captures full resolution RAW images at an astonishing 60 fps in S-AF and 18 fps in C-AF Tracking using the silent electronic shutter, and 15 fps in S-AF and 10 fps in C-AF Tracking with the mechanical shutter. To nail hard to get shots, Pro Capture Mode buffers a running series of JPEG / RAW images when you press the shutter release halfway. Then, by fully pressing the shutter button, you capture that moment's image plus the 14 previous frames all at once. You’ll never miss the perfect shot.
Image shot by Larry C. Price with the OM-D E-M1 Mark II and M.Zuiko Digital ED 300mm F4.0 IS PRO.
Quick & Precise Dual FAST Autofocus
Get autofocus speed and accuracy to capture heart-stopping, split-second moments. The E-M1 Mark II’s Dual AF system boasts 121 points of on-chip Phase Detection AF plus Contrast Detection AF. Each Phase Detection point is cross-type for superior detection of vertical and horizontal lines. The innovative new subject-tracking focusing algorithm effectively captures and follows sudden movements, stopping, and acceleration. And the in-body AF Limiter works with any lens to reduce drive time for faster focusing.
Image shot by Larry C. Price with the OM-D E-M1 Mark II and M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm F2.8 PRO.
TruePic VIII Image Processor
The TruePic VIII Image Processor easily powers the E-M1 Mark II’s blazing shooting and autofocus speeds. The dual quad-core design features four CPU cores, four image processing cores, and a dedicated AF calculation circuit. High speed reading, on-chip Phase Detection AF, and image processing all happen simultaneously for superior performance.
20 MP Live MOS Sensor
The high-speed 20 MP Live MOS Sensor boasts an Anti-Reflective Coating on both sides of the sealing glass to minimize flare. With the sensor’s accelerated signal processing, you’ll capture distortion-free images of moving subjects that are rich in color and detail.
Image shot by Ray Acevedo with the OM-D E-M1 Mark II and M.Zuiko ED 300mm F4.0 IS PRO.
5-Axis Image Stabilization
Leave your tripod at home. Thanks to Olympus’ advanced 5-Axis Image Stabilization, the E-M1 Mark II automatically adjusts for all types of camera motion to provide an incredible 5.5 shutter speed steps of compensation. This proven technology lets you capture handheld super telephoto shots without blurriness, even in low light.
Smooth Handheld 4K Video
Using a combination of 5-Axis Image Stabilization and electronic stabilization that’s optimized for video, capture ultra-smooth 4K video without a tripod or other stabilizing equipment. Plus, shoot C4K (4096 x 2160) video up to a max bit rate of 237 Mbps for true cinema quality.
Shot by Vitek Ludvik with the OM-D E-M1 Mark II and the M.Zuiko Digital ED 25mm F1.2 PRO.
Engineered for Pros
The interactive EVF features a smooth 120 fps refresh rate with a 5 msec response time that’s imperceptible to the human eye. Dual card slots provide four recording settings for flexibility. For longer shoots, the high-capacity Li-Ion battery takes up to 440 shots on a single charge.
Image shot by Tracie Maglosky with the OM-D E-M1 Mark II and M.Zuiko ED 25mm F1.2 PRO.
Lightweight & Weatherproof
Combined with M.Zuiko PRO lenses, the E-M1 Mark II is more compact and lightweight than DSLRs, perfect for comfortable handheld shooting. With a shape that provides outstanding grip and hermetically-sealed metal construction that’s splashproof, dustproof, and freezeproof (down to 14°F / -10°C), enjoy worryproof shooting in challenging conditions.
50 MP High Res Shot Mode
High Res Shot Mode automatically captures 8 consecutive shots in a second, then composites the images into one ultra-high resolution shot. For greater shooting flexibility, the TruePic VIII Image Processor prevents image blur caused by subject movement.
Image shot by Adrian Rohnfelder with the OM-D E-M1 Mark II and M.Zuiko ED 12-40mm F2.8 PRO.
Advanced Shooting Modes
Silent Mode eliminates all shutter and electronic sounds. Live Composite and Live Bulb Modes create incredible nighttime compositions as you watch the images build up on the monitor. Focus Stacking merges 8 shots with differing focal points into 1 image with deep depth of field.
Image shot by Hiroyuki Tomura with the OM-D E-M1 Mark II and M.Zuiko ED 7-14mm F2.8 PRO.
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Compatible Mountings||Micro Four Thirds|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||60 fps|
|Display Fixture Type||Articulating|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1,037,000|
|Display Size||3 inches|
|Effective Still Resolution||20.4 MP|
|Expanded ISO Maximum||25,600|
|Expanded ISO Minimum||64|
|External Memory Included||No|
|File Format||RAW, JPEG|
|Flash Memory Installed Size||256|
|Flash Memory Type||SDXC;;;|
|Image Aspect Ratio||4:3|
|Item Dimensions||3.6 x 5.3 x 2.7 inches|
|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||12.8 Watt Hours|
|Lithium Battery Voltage||7.4 Volts|
|Maximum Shutter Speed||60 seconds|
|Memory Slots Available||2|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||20.4 MP|
|Optical Sensor Technology||CMOS|
|Photo Sensor Technology||CMOS|
|Processor Description||TruePic VII|
|Sensor Cleaning Method||Built-in|
|Shipping Weight||2.99 pounds|
|Style Name||Body Only|
|Supported Battery Types||Olympus BLH-1|
|Touch Screen Type||Capacitive|
|Video Capture Format||4K|
|Video Capture Resolution||other|
|Viewfinder Type||electronic viewfinder|
Compare to similar items
This item Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II 4K Mirrorless Camera Body, 20.4 Megapixels, 5-Axis IS, 60fps, 3-Inch Touch LCD, Black
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II (Silver) (Body Only)
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Mirrorless Digital Camera (Black) - Body only
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Mirrorless Digital Camera with 14-42mm II R Lens (Black)
Olympus PEN-F (Body-Only) (Silver)
PANASONIC LUMIX G85 4K Mirrorless Camera, with 12-60mm Power O.I.S. Lens, Dual I.S. 2.0, 16 Megapixels, 3 Inch Touch LCD, DMC-G85MK (USA BLACK)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||TECH&TOYS (NO TAX)||Amazon.com||Adorama Camera||Adorama Camera||Amazon.com|
|Screen Size||3 in||3 in||3 in||3 in||3 in||3 in|
|Item Dimensions||5.3 x 2.7 x 3.6 in||1.77 x 4.88 x 3.35 in||1.8 x 4.7 x 3.3 in||3.6 x 4.7 x 3.3 in||4.9 x 1.5 x 2.8 in||5.06 x 2.93 x 3.5 in|
|Item Weight||1.1 lbs||1.03 lbs||0.86 lb||1.1 lbs||0.9 lb||1.11 lbs|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||20.4 megapixels||40 megapixels||—||16 megapixels||20 megapixels||16 megapixels|
|Photo Sensor Size||Micro Four Thirds 4/3 - inch||Four Thirds (17.3 x 13 mm)||Micro Four Thirds 4/3 - inch||Micro Four Thirds 4/3 - inch||Micro Four Thirds 4/3 - inch||micro_four_thirds|
|Video Capture Resolution||other||1920 x 1080 (60p, 50p, 30p, 25p, 24p), 1280 x 720 (60p, 50p, 30p, 25p, 24p), 640 x 480 (30p)||1080p||1080p||1080p||4k|
|Viewfinder||electronic viewfinder||LCD||2.36M dot OLED Electronic||electronic viewfinder^flexible LCD||electronic viewfinder||electronic viewfinder|
The OM-D E-M1 Mark II is an advanced system of innovative technology and features designed to forever change your photography: up to 18 frames per second sequential shooting with precision C-AF Tracking, 121 Cross-Type On-Chip Phase Detection AF points, up to 5.5 shutter speed steps of compensation with powerful in-body image stabilization, plus a 50MP High-Res Shot Mode. It’s all enclosed in a lightweight magnesium alloy weatherproof body. Paired with the superior resolution of Olympus M.Zuiko PRO lenses, the E-M1 Mark II will deliver brilliant imagery that’s coveted by professionals everywhere.
Top customer reviews
I'd had a Pen Mini 2 micro body with a couple of kit lenses, and even though it was a fully functional micro 3/4 dslr, it felt a bit cramped to use when switching among varying lighting and motion conditions. But, I have used it as "higher-end" point and shoot camera.
I heard, read, consulted, debated and thought about where to go with my next platform investment. I read a ton of great reviews about the OM-D E-M5 Mark II and decided to go with it and with a few new quality micro 3/4 lenses, 2 pro series prime lenses and one walk-around telephoto lens.
I love the compact size to quality image ratio this system offers. I quickly became one of those watching and waiting for the new E-M1 Mark II to be released. I bought it as soon as it was available right at the end of 2016. Needless to say, it has become my studio go-to body. It, along with the pro line primes, gives me all I could hope for in a truly portable system with little to no compromise on quality or performance. Cracking the 20mp barrier will keep me happy on Mt. Olympus for a while, confident they will continue to lead the way in the micro 3/4 market.
waiting, and trying again. It didn't happen all the time, but it happened enough times to ruin several opportunities for photos. As I said, this was a dealbreaker for me and I returned it.
Most recent customer reviews
I have done a very extensive review of the OMD EM1ii after many weeks of testing side by...PANASONIC LUMIX GH5 Body 4K Mirrorless Camera, 20.3 Megapixels, Dual I.S. 2.0, 4K 422 10-bit, Full Size HDMI Out, 3 Inch Touch LCD, DC-GH5KBODY (USA Black)Read more