Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Mirrorless Micro 4/3 Di..." and save 27% off the $799.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Camera Accidental Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage. Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begins on the day you purchase the plan. Coverage for mechanical and electrical begins after your product's manufacturer's warranty (OEM warranty) expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) provided via email within hours of completing your purchase. If you do not receive your T&Cs, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" within the folders of your Inbox.
- Provides nationwide service support for coverages as defined within the plan benefits and terms. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, and secure support with an industry-leading company. You may request a cancellation at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Mirrorless Micro 4/3 Digital Camera with 14-42mm and 40-150mm Lenses (Black)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Built-in 5-Axis image stabilization for sharper images
- 2.3 million dot OLED electronic viewfinder with 0.62X magnification
- Silent mode (disables all shutter sounds)
- 8.5 frames per second burst shooting
- Fast Touch auto focus from camera or phone
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II is a surprisingly sophisticated camera that's a joy to use. Whether you're a novice just snapping shots of your everyday life or a photo enthusiast looking to maximize your creativity, the E-M10 Mark II delivers with a compact profile, intuitively placed controls, and an advanced 5-axis image stabilization system that ensures perfection with every shot!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You can read many reviews of this camera from qualified professionals. I just needed a good all-around camera, and after careful study of everything from 35mm to fixed lens super-zooms, to attachments for my phone, I settled into the mirror-less options. That left me with Sony, Fuji, and Panasonic and Olympus. Once I figured out the micro 4/3 was a shared platform, that left me Panasonic and Olympus. I could have gone either way, but the final selling point for me was the in body four axis stabilization that Panasonic did not have at the time of my purchase. (Which is fantastic. I have yet to need a tripod).
After I made my purchase both Panasonic and Olympus came out with cameras that have in-body stabilization combined with lens stabilization, so you may look at one of those, but the price is higher. Remember you get two lenses here that will cover any situation you can think of. The only reason to get better glass would be as a professional for a special purpose. Everyone else will be fine with these lenses, and the amazing capability of the camera.I like the positioning of the dials and buttons. One reason I chose the 10 over the 5 was that it had a built in flash. The low light capability is so good though, I have never used it. Finally, it is small and light. Not some beast that you would rather leave in the car. You won't mind taking this camera with you, even with both lenses. If you have ever loaded a Canon with similar lenses into a backpack you know what I mean. This thing is a snack compared to that beast.
So why four and not five stars? Well, the menus are difficult, especially if you're not a photography nerd. Setting up the remote app for your phone is confusing. I finally found the wizard that lets me scan a QR code from the phone. But the next time I use the application I can't remember how to find the wizard. Also, when connected to the phone, it uses Wi-Fi, not Bluetooth, so your phone will be off the internet while you use the application. It has a touch screen, so the confusing menus must be a throwback.
Update 1/27/17 - I love these cameras so much that I sold my OMD-EM1 and bought another EM10 ii. I now shoot two EM10 ii's professionally and have one as my walk about. They are compact powerhouses that give you the best of the EM1 but even more compact. I have rain covers for the lack of weather sealing and the metal grips make these a joy to hold. I have thousands upon thousands of images pumped through these cameras and they are amazingly reliable workhorses. Check out the night shots taken below. Wonderful bokeh, clarity and detail. Professional quality in a cheap package that has helped me get rid of my GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome.)
I highly recommend that you buy Supercharging the Olympus OM-D E-M10 by W.N.Green and spend some quality time with your new camera while reading this book. The owner's manual is decent, but there are so many features on this camera that you need someone to help walk you through them and assist you with the settings. It's only 7.99 on Kindle.
This is an amazing deal for what you are getting.