Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Silv..." and save 49% off the $599.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Silver)- Body only
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 16 MP Four Thirds CMOS sensor with 3-axis sensor shift image stabilization
- Up to 8 FPS continuous shooting
- ISO 200-25600
- 1080/30 fps HD video (H.264/Motion JPEG)
- Tiltable 3 inch touchscreen LCD with 1,037,000 dots
- Electronic viewfinder with 100% coverage and 1,044,000 dots
- Raw and Raw + JPEG shooting
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The new E-M10 boasts a powerful TruePic VII image processor, a large, interactive electronic viewfinder, built-in flash and Wi-Fi, a warp-speed AF system that allows sequential shooting at 8fps (yes, eight!), and much more. The sensor, image processor and lens technology are the core of any digital camera. The E-M10 ups the ante by pairing a 16MP Live MOS sensor with our most powerful TruePic VII image processor for extraordinary resolution and accurate color rendition. The OM-D E-M10"s partner in photographic excellence is the acclaimed Olympus M.ZUIKO lens system, a family of professional-grade glass with digital optics that delivers unsurpassed resolution and overall image quality. Add 3-axis in-body image stabilization that compensates for horizontal and vertical angular shifts as well as rolling, and you have a camera that captures incredibly sharp images and video, yet is compact enough to bring just about anywhere.
Use this comparison chart to compare all of the Olympus OM line.
From the Manufacturer
BUILT TO A HIGHER STANDARD.
The E-M10 boasts a powerful TruePic™ VII image processor, a large, interactive electronic viewfinder, built-in flash and WiFi, a warp-speed AF system that allows sequential shooting at 8fps (yes, eight!), and much more. So ditch the bulky DSLR and lighten up with the E-M10.
Unprecedented Image Quality That Exceeds Others in its Class
Lens Options and Flashes for Every Conceivable Shooting Situation
| || |
Design That Blends Classic Cool and Modern Performance
Keep Your Eye on the Prize with the E-M10’s Large, Easy-to-See EVF
The high-res EVF (1.44 million pixels) provides 1.15x magnification, double-speed 120fps refresh rate and adaptive brightness technology, which automatically adjusts brightness to the optimum setting for a more natural display.
A Wealth of Built-In Features
| || |
Life Moves Fast…and the E-M10 is Designed to Keep Pace
With So Many Creative Tools, Finding the Shot Is Only the Beginning
Legal DisclaimerItems returned will incur a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Please be certain of your selection before purchasing our items.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This wouldn't be a helpful review without a couple of gripes, albeit minor ones.
-My DSLR had a fully articulating screen, and while the screen on the E-M10 moves, it does not swing out. I noticed that Olympus decided to implement the fully articulating screen on the E-M5 MkII, so I imagine there were others out there with the same opinion as me.
-There doesn't seem to be any compatibility with IR remotes. Although you can control the camera with your phone, the process takes far too long to be useful in most situations.
-The touchscreen menu at times is not responsive to my touch. It may be because I have fat fingers, but there is always the option to manually control the menu using the buttons and wheels.
I'm thrilled to finally have a camera that is compact enough to take around on a daily basis without being a drag. The size and weight of both the camera and the lenses will make it immensely easier to travel with, and I'm so happy that I finally made the switch to mirrorless. This camera is great for street shooting, and image quality is superb for its class. With the negligible amount of quality that you'll be giving up by switching from a camera with a larger sensor (assuming you're coming from a DSLR), you gain an incredible amount of convenience and features.
- VERY beautiful camera. Silver/Black combo is best as it works nicely with silver lenses and accessories (e.g. FL-300R flash)
- High end all-metal build quality.
- Built-in flash, very useful to fill face shadows in the sun or for slow sync creativity
- Impressive Wi-Fi functionality: very useful and great iOS apps for both iPhone and iPad
- Full featured time-lapse mode. Time-lapse made easy!
- Auto HDR mode. I love this feature on Sony cameras and finally it made its way onto Olympus.
- VERY effective in-body stabilization which works for both stills and video. It's magical and nothing comes close to it on the market right now (either 3-axis or 5-axis)
- built-in viewfinder: it's bright and large. Even though I mostly use tilting screen to compose, EVF is convenient to better estimate exposure when shooting outdoors in the sun. Brightness is automatically adjusted so it won't blind you.
- Video quality, while better than any Olympus camera to date thanks to higher bitrate (24 mbps), it's still behind Sony and Panasonic. It's apparent when filming moving objects, the movements are not nearly as smooth when watching on HDTV.
- LCD brightness does not automatically adjust like iPhone
It's really hard to find any serious flaws with this camera, E-M10 is a no-compromise compact camera which almost never happens in photography world. In the world of photography, Micro Four Thirds system is currently in the league of its own offering very high quality lenses for any budget and a full array of accessories including pro-level flashes.