Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 222 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 268 reviews
on June 29, 2016
This is a great basic camera case. It does its job of protecting from scratches and small drops, but it is obviously not crush-proof. I like how it is nice and light weight and looks very cool (and more expensive than it really is). You can;t go wrong with this case....just make sure your camera fits!
on April 5, 2013
Easy to get into and out of. Has a front and back pocket for storing small things - like a spare battery, SD Card, small clip strap. Use it more to keep the finish on the camera looking good when it's attached to my PFD and I'm kayaking and doing self rescues. Like my other camera stuff I give it a fresh water rinse after being in brackish/salt water. I've been using this case for a couple of years now. It is beginning to show some wear and discoloration but is still serviceable.

My Olympus Stylus 6020 is 3.8x2.5x1.0 inches and fits this case just fine. You should get an good fit if your camera is the same size as the Stylus 6020. You might be able to get an okay fit if only one of your camera dimensions is 0.1 inch bigger --- but not much more.
on May 20, 2011
I bought this case to hold a new Olympus digital camera and when I first received the case I had my doubts about it's ability not only to fit everything but to hold on to it as well. Now that I've owned it for about a year I have to say it's really grown on me. I'm use to having the big camera bag with everything in it and then-some so I thought this couldn't meet my needs, boy was I wrong.

This little case is both lightweight and durable and holds all of the essentials necessary for a weekend trip. There are three compartments for storage. The front I use for extra video cards, the middle main compartment for the camera and the compartment behind that for extra batteries (it will hold 4 of them) or if you prefer, you could put the cord in there though I personally would rather have the batteries. These are covered by a single flap that Velcros shut. My first impression and worry was that my cards might slide out or I'd lose something but this just isn't likely. Because of the neoprene the case hugs it's contents preventing slippage.

So this little case, unlikely as it seems, has me changing my tune. I can carry all I need in a small lightweight package and no longer need a enormous camera bag hanging off my shoulder.

Pros:
Lightweight
Roomier than it looks
Hugs contents with neoprene
Aesthetically pleasing
Handy carry strap (can't imagine a case coming w/o one)

Cons:
None really, it does the job it sets out to do.
on June 29, 2017
Very nice.
on November 5, 2011
I bought this camera case one year ago (november 2010) for our Olympus Stylus Tough 6000 10MP 2.7 LCD Digital Underwater Camera (Camouflage).

Pro:
Price: I think it is a bargain ($6,59+ free shipping) and its durability is good (you can see the picture after one year of use).
Nice looking.
Soft & light neoprene material: Easy to introduce into a pocket when camera is out of it..
Handle: good.
Front velcro is of good quality: 1 year and it is still as new.
It has a rear velcro strap so that you con carry it on your belt, also to hold the USB cable (see picture).
Front inside pocket: useful (money, card), but it has no security

Con:
Not waterproof.
I think is a good basic, durable and nice soft case.
Overall rating 4,5
review image review image
on January 29, 2014
I have the Olympus tough, and this case doesn't really fit it. The side of the camera is sticking out by about a quarter of an inch. I guess it would work if you're just looking to cover the lens, but I wouldn't recommend it for this camera.
on November 19, 2011
1st off my camera measures in inches: 3 1/2 x 2 1/8 x 1 (Olympus Stylus 7030). It fits snugly (not super tight) into the case which is good since you dont want it to slip out and you dont want it so tight that it could hurt the camera itself. The 2nd compartment for a battery and/or memory card is in front of the main compartment. They are secure once the flap is closed with the snap. The snap is magnetic to help assist in closing. There is a wrist cord attached as well as a velcro attachment for a belt buckle. The neoprene case is soft and yet strong enough so dropping it wont hurt the camera.

Note: Mine doesnt say "Olympus" on it which is fine with me.

If you want an inexpensive case that does its job, this is the one you want.
on May 29, 2017
It was too small for the camera I needed, but I was able to use it for a smaller camera.
on August 7, 2012
We bought this case for our Olympus waterproof "tough" camera. The case fits perfectly snug and allows for easy and protected transportation of the camera. Being a soft case, its obviously not going to protect any camera from being run over or being submerged in liquid, but it will prevent scratches and help to keep your camera clean. The case has 2 pockets to allow storage of extra memory cards or cables. The case has a strong velcro belt loop that allows for quick and easy attachment to your belt or bookbag strap.
on March 14, 2014
" where Is my camera I asked as I looked for it everywhere, I finally found it at the Bottom of my luggage on and batter almost dead... I aid this is the last time, and i got on line to Amazon and there was my solution, a small camera bag to give my camera a safe haven. Amazon got it to me in 3 days, and my camera woes were over. It is a very good Neoprene Case and very handy as well. Get It for your camera Fast . Izz"

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.