Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 104 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 112 reviews
on March 30, 2017
Love this for hiking - no more lugging around the big one and the view is very clear.
on June 12, 2017
I'm happy with is I bought them to go visit the national parks and it brought things to where I could comfortably visually appreciate things
on December 26, 2013
best light collector for day or night ! The Idea is to collect light and this product does that perfectly.
on December 6, 2013
High contrast and very minimal light scatter, indicative of good design and quality coatings. Compact and very lightweight. Excellent all purpose binocular, far superior to the 8 x 21 binocular unit it replaced.
on January 2, 2015
Very light and very sharp. We've dragged some heavy old binoculars around for ages. These are a fraction of the weight, half the size, and the image is just as good or better. They'll be a pleasure to take hiking.
on December 22, 2013
If you are looking for some compact binos I would certainly recommend these. They have a good zoom level and are aesthetically pleasing.
on August 16, 2014
Excellent clarity and brightness for a small lightweight binocular.
on December 18, 2012
I really like the way the eyepiece rotates away from the glass lens to keep eyelashes from depositing oils on the lens. I have never had binoculars like that before, and it is a really nice feature. Only thing I would like to change is to have the eyepiece covers be tethered to the binoculars in some way so that they are not misplaced - but we just drop them into the case when we remove them, and the case is tethered to the binoculars.
on October 19, 2015
Very light so I carried these around my neck all day as I passed through Switzerland. Good optics and easily adjustable so able to share them around on occasion. For the money, very pleased with these.
on January 27, 2014
Enjoyed this product on my fall hunts and of course it was well worth the price. The size and ease of use are the best since I like the mobility it gives me. Get another neck strap is my only recommendation.