Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 13, 2013
We purchased this camera because of our previous Olympus unit. We have used that camera for a number of years and found that Olympus is easy to use, has all the features we want and gives us professional results at a reasonable price. What more can you ask?
on July 22, 2014
I have owned 3 of these cameras. The first one worked great and took good pictures. But the last two i have gotten have really bad blurry problems, particularly on the outside edge of the shots. Doesn't seem 14 MP to me. I have changed my settings and have had the seems issues for 2 different cameras. Returning both.
on December 29, 2012
This was purchased as a Christmas gift for my 10 year old. This is his first camera but has a small amount of experience using my older camera.

I picked this camera because it lacks a view finder and using the display will be easier for him. The size is perfect for his smaller hands and the color, he loves the color. He was able to pick up the basic controls quickly but he hasn't explored the more advance settings.

The art filters are nice. I played around with them a bit and they are similar to those found in photo software.

Overall I found it to be a decent camera for the price and some of the features are much nicer than my own camera, which cost $50 more. I would definitely recommend this.
on September 22, 2017
Great
on March 2, 2014
As a teacher I find it important to have a camera that I can use easily. I have had the worst problems with all the Nikon cameras that are this size. I figured I would give Olympus a try since my mom has had one of these for a few years and not had any problems. I have to say right now the feature I am loving most is that I can charge it on the go in my car or with my computer. I will update later if the camera has any problems. Thus far I am having fun with it.
on January 8, 2014
This camera is ideal for traveling as will fit in a shirt pocket or purse which makes so easy to access. It is small and just what I wanted to carry around while sightseeing. Haven't used it yet so can't comment on quality of photos, however, it is an Olympus so I expect the photos will be awesome!
on January 14, 2013
I love everything about this camera! I love the fact that I bought it in orange, because its my favorite color. I love the size, it is just right for me to take it wherever I might want to take a picture like vacation, zoo, etc. (except under water because its not waterproof). The megapixels are just right. The pictures come out sharp and with accurate coloring. It has many different features to apply to the pictures you take. It even has a video camera mode! The ONLY negative thing I have to say about it, is when you have it in camera mode, it does take up a lot of battery power. But that isn't a big deal because I mainly bought it to take pictures anyway. Overall very good camera! So glad I have it!
on February 8, 2014
I really like the auto focus and face detection of this camera. You can also set the ISO to take 3 photos at a time if you like. The zoom could be a little better but I can live with it. I recommend downloading Olympus Viewer 3 for editing your photos. With 14MP you won't really have to do much editing. Just a little crop here and there. I would highly recommend this camera to anybody looking for an excellent pocket size camera for everyday use.
on February 8, 2013
After using a Kodak Advantix film camera for a long while I finally moved over to trying out a digital camera for the first time and this was my first one. Right out of the box it was easy to set up and familiarize myself with the menus and settings. What I liked about it the most was the 14 MP screen which made it easy for me to take photos outside or indoors since I did not want to have to squint to see a small MP screen. Pros: Small for portability, great indoor or outdoor shots, settings to fit the shooting situation. I am impressed with the quality of Olympus and would definitely recommend one to a friend that wants a simple point and shoot camera.
on December 7, 2013
I use this camera to record things for my job. It's everything I want in a digital camera: long battery life, easy to charge, seems rugged enough (dropped it, got it dusty and damp), and takes clear pictures in all kinds of light. I'm not enough of a photo nerd to know how this stacks up against others. I do know that I'm very pleased with being able to take a good photo in any conditions with no effort, and felt this camera was a very good deal.